4 Pirates & Tink Tackle the World

Don't feel bad, I once did a trip report that got about two readers :confused3

It was wonderful!!! :yay:

i just found your trip report. Your pictures are great. It shows that you had a very good time. Such a lovely family. Thank you for sharing your good times with us.

Next time you write a trip report, I'll be sure to read it. Thank you for reading.

Thank you piglet50 for reading my trip report. I enjoyed writing it.

I think this trip report will silently go into the graveyard of finished trip reports. Never to be seen again. :rotfl:

Mary, I loved reading your trip report and the special memories made w/your sweet family. :cloud9:

It's even more magical seeing the world through our grandchildren's eyes!! :lovestruc

You look great girl and I know your Ron was smiling from above at your every step. :hug:

Thx for sharing ~ loved the photos ~ specially these!! Big ((hugs))

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I really loved your trip report, what sweet memories with your grandchildren. They are lucky to have you. I hope the next 2 years go fast!

Thank you snapppyd, 4nana and jpmom97. I hope the next two years go by fast too. Well, actually it's only 703 more days!

Believe me jpmom97, I am the lucky one to have a son and DIL happy to have me along on their vacation. The grandkids are so much fun to be around. To see the pure joy in their little faces is a dream come true.

What a wonderful trip report! You have such a beautiful family. :goodvibes Thanks very much for sharing your Disney memories. :)

Hi,Angelrose! Better late than never? It must have been a wonderful trip - going to read right now! :)

I loved your trip report, Angelrose!!! :cool1: Fantastic pictures. I think my favorite was the one of Zoey going down the slide at Lego Land. She looks fearless!!! Also loved the pictures of you guys in your pirate costumes.pirate: The Harry Potter pictures looked great too. I can't wait to see it for myself one of these days. How did the butterbeer taste?

Did you get to take any pictures of your vacation home? I would love to see them. That sounded like it was a great idea for you guys. How nice that you got to get a babysitter and enjoy some adult time.

:wave2: Angelrose!
Minnie&Nana pointed me over to your TR …. Have to say your pictures are amazing! Love the pirate photos, Zoey’s chocolate face (a girl after my own heart), Jessie with Mickey, and love Zoey in her tink costume trying to catch up with Jessie and him looking at her over his shoulder ... simply priceless. Also, Zoey with her hands on her face in DTD (almost like, wow, we are finally here!), and so many others. You can definitely tell you all get along so well together … lots of love shared in your family. :flower3:

Your Harry Potter pictures brought back great memories from last summer, when we went to Universal for the first time, my DD and her BFF (and me) are huge fans! We loved Forbidden Journey … best ride! You got some nice pix inside the castle … not easy to do with lighting. BTW all 3 days at HP we ate at the 3 broomsticks, the food was great, my DD and BFF didn't want to go anywhere else. We liked the frozen butterbeer the best.:thumbsup2:

Have to go back to the beginning to re-read, had to “skim” (at work) so, will catch up later. :goodvibes

Janet

You sure are a fun grandma, Angelrose and what a great TR with plenty of photos:thumbsup2. I've never been to HP so it was fun to see all the photos.

Have fun planning your next trip and thanks for sharing your trip with us:goodvibes

angelrose what a wonderful TR! :thumbsup2 I was there at the same time .... I left for home on Feb 8th. Wasn't the weather just perfect?!? I loved hearing all about the fun you had and the pictures are beyond cute! I love the way you had such fun as a family! Such wonderful memories.

What a fun trip report! I love all the photos - especially the pirate ones! You make a wonderful pirate and so does your family!

Thanks for sharing your trip with us! :goodvibes

Just Catching up !!I will be going to Universal for the first time this year with a group of Dev. Disabled !!! How was the Pumpkin juice??

Mary, what a great trip report. 4nana is spot-on with her favorite pics, they are postcard perfect and the kids are just precious. I was sorry, and I'm sure you were too, to see the trip end; it sounds like it was a very special trip filled with great memories. I guess Jessie is still talking about it?

Becky

My goodness so many new people enjoying my report. Thank you all.

leith78 Thank you for the compliments on my family. I enjoyed sharing my trip with you all.

Christine, glad to have you reading.

hellokitty8, I have the website for the home we stayed out

http://vacationbythemouse.com/index.php?com=properties&action=infopage&id=41&pid=

We loved staying there.

Janet B Yes we do get along very well. I am so blessed. My son has the same weird sense of humor that I do and Karen is just as bad. LOL I'm afraid the kids are following along that same path.

WDWKOOK Thank you. I think the fact that I never grew up helps me have as much fun at 66 as I did when I was 6!

Grumpy Grandma, Thank you. Yes the weather was wonderful. I was in shorts the whole time.

disneeat, thank you for the compliment on my pirate outfit. I did love dressing up and getting all dolled up with the makeup and jeweled flower on my cheek.

englishrose47, Glad to have you reading my trip report. I love reading all of yours. The pumpkin juice was like drinking a pumpkin pie. Lots of cinnamon and was delicious. I could use one right now.

rapriebe, thank you, glad you liked the pictures. It was sad to see the trip end. I think I miss being with my family 24/7 the most. But, I'm sure we would soon grow tired of each other if we did. Jesse remembers being with the characters the most. He still talks about meeting Jake and Mickey and June of the Little Einsteins. He also remembers that the rest of them were not there. He has a pretty good memory for a 4 year old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter