4 gals and a boy, fun time and adventures, last day + extra pictures

Joining in! I remember your PTR and can't wait to read about your trip. I remember your mom had made amazing costumes for the PPP... Is that right? I read so many reports I worry about getting them mixed up!

-Becca-

Hello everyone, I know it's been ages since I wrote anything... I've soo busy and can't believe how quick time goes by.

So here is part 2 of my first day.

After havin a wonderful meal at Rainforest Cafe,(and yes I recommend it, I love it there) we checked in at OKW and freshend up a little. We had ordered some groceries from Garden Grocers (?) and had it delivered to our room. It was mostly breakfast items and light snacks for at night.
The total came to 60.00$, not bad, for about 7 days of breakfast and snacks for 5 people.
We had cereals, milk, bagels, bread, cream cheese, coffee, water, sliced ham and cheese, popcorn, yogurt, bananas etc...

Around 4 pm, we headed to Magic Kingdom for diner and catch Spectro and Wishes... what a perfect way to start the vacation.

The park was not packed

image002.jpg

We had diner at Columbia Harbour and to my horror they do not have the Garden galley salad (?), they had just taken it off the menue the week before, and I was craving it since I started to plan my trip.
So I ordered some other salad and the kids slit a chip and chicken plate. Sorry no pictures, I guess I was still upset about the salad ha! ha!

We did a few rides that were walk on, like Buzz Lightyear, Stitch, Phylharmagic, Haunted Mansion, Pirate.

img_0526.jpg

In Buzz, my Sis and DS, concentrating on their targets ha!
img_0520.jpg

Then we found a place to watch the parade and sat down, I went with DD and got each of us a Dole Whip.... Wow, it's sooo good! My DD had a chocolate one, DS a vanilla one and the rest of us a Pineapple one, yum!

Here is a pic that my DD took of Spectromagic.

img_0562-1.jpg

Yes, I can post links to my TP... Thank you earthfaries, for showing me how!!!! :banana:

Monday May 5th

After a wonderful evening at Magic Kindom, we took our time to get up and had a wonderful breakfast on our patio, overlooking some cute golfers!

img_0656.jpg

img_0657.jpg

Sorry no pictures of the cute golfers, ha! :rolleyes1

We arrived at Epcot around 10:30am and of course got the photopass photographer to take some beautiful pictures.
image025.jpg

We went straight to Spaceship Earth and had a blast in there. I really like the new ride, it's fun! And you get to see yourself in weird cartoon form.
spaceshipearth.jpg

spaceshipearth2.jpg

My daughter then wanted to show the new Nemo ride to my Mom, so we were off to the Seas with Nemo and Friends, and of course had to take the traditionnal picture in the shark, we walked around and checked out the cool fishes.
img_0719.jpg

img_0716.jpg

img_0715.jpg

img_0738.jpg

img_0734.jpg

After the show we ended up in the Butterfly exibit, it was so beautiful, I love butterflies and now I will put some pictures of them in my living-room, I really captured some nice ones
IMG_0064.jpg

butterfly2-1.jpg

We do a lot of walking in Epcot ha! So we entered World Showcase and stoped at Mexico, and to cool down in the ride and then in Norway, to Maelstrom...
IMG_0090.jpg

Mexico.jpg

By that time we started to get hungry and decided on Lotus Blossom in China, the food was wonderful, our goal on this trip was to try to stay away as much as possible from burgers and pizza, don't get me wrong I love burgers, but I did not want to get fed up of it ha!
My DS, Mom and Sis took the orange chicken and rice, my DD and I took the shrimp fried rice
YUM!
DSC02128.jpg

img_0711.jpg

After lunch, guess what, we did some more walking ha! ha! I know we go all over the place. I went to get some fastpasses for TestTrack and joined the family in Journey into imagination. My son loves it and wanted to show it to my Mom, now it was his turn to pick a ride. ha!
After the ride, he got picked to be a small sketch for Kodak, he loves to be the centre of attention! it was cute.

We walked some more :laughing: and decide to check out club cool. I filmed the entire time as the kids tried all the different colas. As my daughter tried the Beverly, she first started by saying "UMMM" but quickly change to a tongue sticking out with a YUK! I was laughing so hard.

It was almost time for Test track, so we slowly made our way to the ride, we took our time in the queu area checking for hidden Mickeys and got on the ride.
My son is afraid of any thrill rides, but on this trip he really surprised me, and he said that he enjoyed Test Track alot.

image045.jpg

DSC02127-1.jpg

By the end of the ride it was around 5pm, we were all tired, so we decided to go back home (OKW). We had a quick bite at Good's to go and went for a small stroll in DTD, I just love that place at night, all the lights, so wonderful
goods.jpg

You're pictures are just so amazing! They are so beautiful and colorful and you all look so happy :) What a great time you guys had! I love WDW so much!!!

You're pictures are just so amazing! They are so beautiful and colorful and you all look so happy :) What a great time you guys had! I love WDW so much!!!

Thank you, and again thank's for helping me with my postings !
I simply love it there too and can't wait to go back, this time, it will be for Halloween, not this one, maybe the next one... maybe! ;)

May 6th - Magic Kingdom part 1
We all love Magic Kingdom and could not wait to spend the the day and have fun.

The park was not overly crowded, but the heat was unbearable.

We really wanted to get a picture with the Haunted mansion, but the Photographer was not there. (We heard that they are sometimes there and you can get your picture taken with some ghosts). So we took our own with some friendly (I mean very in character) Cast Members. and we enjoyed the ride and it's new addition.
img_0748.jpg

Then we headed for Fantasyland and relaxed in some air conditionned attractions like Philharmagic and It's a Small World
img_0761.jpg

img_0782.jpg

We walked back to see if the photopass photographer was at Haunted Mansion, but no luck, so we rode it again with no lines. Since we were in the area we headed over to Pirates and relaxed in there ha! Running from the heat. Coming out and making our way to Mickey's Toontown, I spotted a Lime Green Mickey on someone backpack. So I ran, trying to catch up, my Mom was all confused and wondering were I was headed. I caught up to the Lime Green Mickey and tapped the lady on her back. I said, I also "Dis" and we screamed and jumped up and down in unison and hugged, just like long lost friends, or like my Mom said, 2 crazy women ha! ha1:rotfl: It was Marshay, we took pictures and talked for a few minutes and said our gooodbyes. It was the first time that I spoke to someone from the Dis, it was really fun.
IMG_0129.jpg

We then braved the heat and visited Minnie and Mickey's house.
img_0795.jpg

img_0816.jpg

IMG_0147-1.jpg

Walked around some more, took some fun pictures and went on quite a lot of attractions with little or no wait, included Big Thunder Montain, my DD's favorite attraction and I'm proud that my DS joined us. I have it all on film.
image051.jpg

image055.jpg

By then the sun was hot and we decided to jump on the Monorail and cool off with something to drink and eat at the Contemporary.

We did some shopping and sat down for a sweet treat. YUM!
IMG_0159.jpg

img_0844.jpg

Then the kids were tired and wanted to go swim. So we headed back to OKW for some fun in the pool.

Coming out of Magic Kindom
image066.jpg

May 6th, part 2

We got back to the resort (OKW), changed into our swimsuits and headed for the pool.
img_1278.jpg

img_0925.jpg

img_0926.jpg

img_0920.jpg

img_1093.jpg

The kids had a blast, while DSIS and DMOM enjoyed a little drink at the bar.

After an hour of fun in the pool, we were hungry. We dried off and took a nice boat ride to DTD, where we had diner at Planet Hollywood.

We got to the entrance and we saw a lot of people turning back. We asked how long was the wait time and she told us about 30-40 minutes.
We decided to go in and wait. As we entered the person gave us a paper and told us to go upstairs, so we did, expecting to wait up there. But as got up, we were immediately seated.
The kids loved it there and the food was good.
I had the Grilled Tuscan Chicken
img_0953.jpg

My DMom had the Classic cheeseburger
img_0950.jpg

My DD had the kids menu Spaghetti + meatballs, which she shared with her brother (that plate was huge) and he shared his PB&J sandwhich with her
img_0951.jpg

I can't remember what my DSis had, since I don't have a picture of it ha!
img_0949.jpg

After diner, we decided to walk back to the Marketplace, since it was such a beautiful evening.
img_0960.jpg

img_0964.jpg

We did some more shopping and took the bus back to our room.

Your pictures are fabulous! I loved the Mickey and Minnie ones - am so anxious to read more...:surfweb:

I love your report and all your pictures!! Cant wait to see more.

Great report!! I love your pictures...you got some great ones from the Nemo ride and I think the one with Stitch eating ice cream is AWESOME!

Thank you guys...it's nice to see some people on my thread!
The pictures in Nemo are taken by my DD, I was in one clam with my son and she was in an other clam, flashing away and I was trying to get her to stop ha! It's a good thing that my Mom was in the other Clam, so she was kind off sandwiched between the 2 clams... just hope she did not bother anybody else!

May 7th, Animal Kingdom

Animal Kingdom is my DD's favorite park, she loves animals ( all kind).

image078.jpg

We walked in and slowly made our way through the crowd. I went ahead and got Fastpasses for E.E.

When I got back to the rest of the family, my DD was taking pictures of this goose. It was fallowing her everywhere. Cute!!!
img_0986.jpg

I'm not sure of the order that we did things, but here is what we did ha! ha!
We were walking around enjoying the park and the animals, when we saw Devine, it was my first time seing her and I was so happy, I tried to film her but for some reason I had a lot of trouble with my video camera on this trip and it started to bug up, so I only took pictures.
devine2.jpg

We decided to head for Dinosaur and on our way there, we notice only a 5 min wait for It's tough to be a bug, so we went in... I love that show!!!
Taken on our way in..
img_0995.jpg

img_0991.jpg

What a wonderful, funny show, after a good laugh, we walked to Dinosaur, and again no wait, so we just walked in. My Mom stayed outside, she says that it's too rough for her, but my son came in and enjoyed it, so did my DD, but she's a little dare devil that one ha!
img_1014.jpg

My DD wanted to take some pictures of the dinosaurs outside, so we walked around and she took some good ones, and I decided to take a few funny ones also.
img_1021.jpg

img_1023.jpg

img_1024.jpg

img_1025.jpg

img_1027.jpg

img_1028.jpg

We then ended up in Finding Nemo the musical.. a wonderful show for the entire family, my Mom really enjoyed it, and it was a nice break from the heat.
By the end of the show, it was time for E.E. My DSis, DD and I went in, it was their first time and they were nervous. My DD got over her fear, pretty quick, but my DSis was sitting in the back of me, with a single rider, it was her 4th time in a row... As soon as we started to move, all I could hear was my DSis saying, what am I doing here, Dear God, what did I go do! Oh! my God, Oh! My God ! ha! ha! The other person was laughing so hard!
IMG_0178_0001-1.jpg

After the ride, I bought my DD a lovely Yeti, for riding E.E., maybe I should have bought one for my DSis too ha! ha!
We had lunch (After E.E, very important) at Restaurantosaurus, where we enjoyed a typical MacDonald's food. My DSis and I took the maderin salad, the kids and my Mom took cheesebugers.
After lunch we walked some more, took more pictures before leaving and getting ready for our ADR at House of Blues.
We really enjoyed the park and it's animals and the entertainment here and there!
img_1008.jpg

image090.jpg

IMG_0181_0001.jpg

May 7th Part 2, House of Blues

After a wonderful time in Animal Kingdom, we freshened up and we were off to House of Blues.
We took the pontoon from OKW, a relaxing way to get to our destination
img_1086.jpg

It was our first time to House of Blues and it won't be our last, our waiter was attentive to what my kids wanted and they came up with a Spaghetti with marinara sauce, shrimp and chicken.
img_1038.jpg

We started with the skillet baked rosemary cornbread, with maple butter.
img_1040.jpg

My DSis and I shared the Creole Jambalaya (it doesn't look big from the pictures, but believe me, it's HUGE
img_1037.jpg

My Mom had the Crispy fried chicken tenders
img_1039.jpg

The meal was wonderful and the atmosphere is fun, I really recommend this place
img_1051.jpg

img_1046.jpg

img_1045.jpg

We did some more shopping and stopped at a cute magic shop where I bought my son a magic kit for his coming birthday.
img_1053.jpg

We got to the Marketplace, shopped some more and decided to go for desert, it was packed everywhere, so we decided to take the bus to the Beach Club and have desert at Beaches and Cream. What a fun little place.
My Mom and DD each had a Mickey Mouse Sundae. My DSis and I shared a small Sundae (yes, that's a small one ha!) and DSon had a vanilla milkshake.
img_1057.jpg

img_1060.jpg

img_1061.jpg

We walked on the beach for a while and then headed back to our rooms in OKW.

I love the pic of your son and daughter with EE in the background. Too cute! And I am so jealous you got to see Devine. We didn't see her.

-Becca-

I love the pic of your son and daughter with EE in the background. Too cute! And I am so jealous you got to see Devine. We didn't see her.

-Becca-

Thank you! The picture in front of EE was taken by a photopass Photographer, they are there first thing in the morning, while the sun is just right ( well at the time of year that I went ha!) He really took his time and got different poses with the kids... I'll post some more...
It was my first time seing Devine also... I almost walked right by her, until I notice her CM by her and then people started to flock around.
It's really amazing to see her move, that's why I was so upset that my video camara was not working...:sad1:

I know it's been a while since I put an update, but I'm on vacation in Ottawa... I'll try to give something next week!

Hi! You're trip report is amazing ~ what a perfect, fun trip so far!!!

Seems like it was really hot, but crowds weren't bad. The Epcot pics are great ~ actually all your pics are great! The kids in front of the Epcot ball with the topiaries in the background , that is a great one.

I'm glad your son liked TT. Trevon was afraid of it until 3 years ago, then he was brave enough to try it and it's been his fave ride since. The other kids love it too.

Your HM pic is so good! Love how you did it and those CMs look genuine :)

The pic you took of mini close up in toon town is amazing ~ I need to learn how to take different pictures...I just point and click, I don't use any features on my camera :(

Anyway, loving your TR ~ I can't wait to read more!!!

Oh, and I just started our PTR for next month! I have a link below in green. Come on over and help us plan! We want to do lots we haven't done before, and you guys seem to have done lots so you'd have great ideas!

Yay! I can't wait to read it ha!
I've just returned from a great trip to Ottawa... 2 full weeks of shopping, movies and relaxation.
So I'm ready to continue my TR, sorry if it took sooooo long!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter