$35 off Weekly at Alamo and National

mmmgood

Mouseketeer
New Alamo and National Coupons:

For $35 off weekly - use Alamo coupon code AD2369FDG. Requires 5 day rental with Saturday night keep, use for rental pickup by 11/30/10. May be blacked out for Holiday period. No printout required.

For $35 off weekly use National coupon code ND8578ADT. Requires 5 day rental with Saturday keep. Valid on economy thru full size vehicles at participating US National locations. Use for rental pickup by 12/15/10. No printout required.

Found at http://www.carrentalsavers.com

Thanks OP, I was going to post the National coupon as I just got it in an email. However, coupons still continue to not work for pick up in October and while the coupons list minivans, it won't work for a minivan for November either. Both Alamo and National have some great last minute prices right now on their website (under the specials -- last minute). Alamo is offering a minivan for 219 a week and National 224 a week. I tried a few combinations with picking up at mco and dropping off elsewhere, but these rates are only good for mco both sides. I'm glad to see some specials, but trying to rent this October was very frustrating and this is the first time I had to rent from another company. My daughter needed a minivan so I went with the Budget deal. As for us, I booked my National rental many, many months ago and got an OK deal and was able to add coupons when I originally booked.

the coupon code can be combined with a contract ID.....

Just found the $35 coupon and Costco ID allowed discount and one additional driver for free

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter