30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

Columbus Day weekend brings in very large crowds especially on Saturday

I used to go that weekend but changed to week prior due to large crowds

Your ep will be worth if no matter what it costs !

think about booking a public tour for that Saturday hhn date

Columbus Day weekend brings in very large crowds especially on Saturday
Absolutely! so happy to not visit that time span any longer.

Can only imagine how ‘extra’ it will be this year. All that pent up travel demand is packing in the Orlando resorts. not a stretch to think those who will be flocking to WDW’s 50th (year long celebration hype) will be also be inflating HHN & regular park day guest lines.

I'll be following along here closely this year!

We are planning on a 2022 HHN trip and I'm relying on you guys to get me all the best intel this year! :)

Best advice I can give anyone planning on going to HHN is to come back here, early and often. Read the comments and ask questions. I don't post here often, but I'm around especially for HHN, parks, and hotels. This board has many experienced HHN'ers who can save you time and money and make for a better chance to enjoy the "darkness". Just be warned it may become an obsession like a few around here. You know who you are! :)

@klfay80 I added your question here. If anyone knows, they do!

My husband wants to wait 2 weeks to see if covid is going to be worse or better....we have everything paid except for the hotel.....we are going to HHN also....could I get the money back?

I'm a newbie to HHN but I did find this:
Halloween Horror Nights is a separately ticketed event. Event occurs rain or shine. No rain checks, returns or refunds. Link Scroll all the way down and you'll see it. However, this was published prior to the uptick in cases. If you really want a straight answer, you should call: 407-224-7840.

Money back from what?

The on-site hotels can get your deposit back up to 5 days before check in day.

The HHN tickets are not refundable. Look at the bottom of the FAQ page on the HHN website. In the the little itty bitty white print at the very bottom it says: no rain checks, returns or refunds, Only time I ever saw they were was last year’s tickets, as they were only for sale for a short time, and no HHN was held last year.

HHN tickets being nonrefundable are why I am not buying mine until the last possible moment, if I go at all this year. I am already kicking myself for buying a Seasonal Pass earlier this year when they offered an extra 3 months free, because it seems unlikely I'll be going this year. Thankfully that doesn't expire and the use year starts when you first use the pass for park entry. So, as long as I go EVENTUALLY, I won't be losing money. Plane ticket is fully credit refundable and the Hard Rock Hotel is fully refundable within 5 days, so I'm good there.

HHN tickets being nonrefundable are why I am not buying mine until the last possible moment, if I go at all this year. I am already kicking myself for buying a Seasonal Pass earlier this year when they offered an extra 3 months free, because it seems unlikely I'll be going this year. Thankfully that doesn't expire and the use year starts when you first use the pass for park entry. So, as long as I go EVENTUALLY, I won't be losing money. Plane ticket is fully credit refundable and the Hard Rock Hotel is fully refundable within 5 days, so I'm good there.

With that extra 3 months free AP offer, was it because your old AP was expiring?
Mine was and I was given the opportunity to purchase with an additional 3 months added and the new AP did have an expiration date.

With that extra 3 months free AP offer, was it because your old AP was expiring?
Mine was and I was given the opportunity to purchase with an additional 3 months added and the new AP did have an expiration date.
Nope, I’d let my old AP lapse, so this was considered a new one.

JMHO re HHN tix refunds

If parks closed or HHN cancelled - refund

If you arbitrarily decide not to attend for whatever reason -no refund

However, people were able to ‘gift’ hard copy HHN tickets to others in the past.

Nope, I’d let my old AP lapse, so this was considered a new one.

When I called, I asked about the price of a new AP as well with no attachment to the old. I wasn't planning on taking a vacation this year at all but here we are and with no AP's. :hippie:

Still no Scream Early available when ordering tickets. How much longer do you think i should wait before just buying tickets? We are going Sept 12

Re the anticipated tooth fairy house...

knotts has done a version twice in ‘14 & ‘16 Really enjoyed the latter, focused on a monster of a dentist

curious to see U’s take on it. Knotts in the past offered a delightfully gory, in your face experience

walk thru jik anyone interested

Interesting. Just watched the Knotts version, and I think we may have to skip the tooth fairy one because my DD needed to get two baby canine teeth pulled about 3 years early because her ortho at the time wanted to see if her impacted adult canines would make their way down on their own (they didn’t). I think this house may be too traumatic for us!

So, I bought annual passes, HHN tickets and HHN EPs in one transaction. Does anyone know how do I redeem them on different days?

They had a promo in March I think, where if you purchased a new one or renewed you got 3 extra months. Mine expired in December so I purchased a pass in March and activated in May for 15mths.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter