• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

If you are in the the thr park at closing time there are a few places you can check in and wait inside the park if you have the hhn ticket

people will wait i. Designated section until the park has reopened for hhn

If you are in the simpsons stay and scream area is the food court open? Or the taco stand? Just wondering if we need to buy food before coming into the area or if the area includes open food stands or the fast food court. We are doing a tour that ends around 3 and want to ride a thing or two since we will have express from RPR.
speaking of the tour - we meet up outside the park for that near the old blue man group area - right? This is our first horror night event and so very much looking forward to it.

Where is the HHN entrance for hotel guests located? Do they let you in any earlier than the regular line?

In past years there was indeed a separate HHN queue for onsite hotel guests. In 2017/18-ish I remember I used it one time because my sister was with me and she didn’t have a daytime park ticket so we couldn’t do Stay & Scream. The hotel guest queue was off to the right side of the entrance gates - there were signs telling us where to wait, and there was a pretty substantial group of people waiting by the time they opened the gates for us - a little earlier than the regular gates. :-)

In past years there was indeed a separate HHN queue for onsite hotel guests. In 2017/18-ish I remember I used it one time because my sister was with me and she didn’t have a daytime park ticket so we couldn’t do Stay & Scream. The hotel guest queue was off to the right side of the entrance gates - there were signs telling us where to wait, and there was a pretty substantial group of people waiting by the time they opened the gates for us - a little earlier than the regular gates. :-)

Yep, it was over the right hand side previous years.

2019 they for some reason moved it to the left hand side of the park entrance. And yes, I think it was 2017 or 2017 there was a massive line for hotel guest entrance.

But, princessjasmine there is someone with a large sign showing you where the entrance is, you can`t miss it.

If you are in the simpsons stay and scream area is the food court open? Or the taco stand? Just wondering if we need to buy food before coming into the area or if the area includes open food stands or the fast food court. We are doing a tour that ends around 3 and want to ride a thing or two since we will have express from RPR.
speaking of the tour - we meet up outside the park for that near the old blue man group area - right? This is our first horror night event and so very much looking forward to it.

Fast Food Blvd was open during Stay & Scream in 2019 and possibly 2018. I can't remember about the taco truck.

If it's a house tour, they did meet in the Blue Man Group Theater in 2019, but that could change this year. RIP tours meet in the VIP entrance, just outside the gates, just inside the arches to the right if you are entering the park.

Fast Food Blvd was open during Stay & Scream in 2019 and possibly 2018. I can't remember about the taco truck.

If it's a house tour, they did meet in the Blue Man Group Theater in 2019, but that could change this year. RIP tours meet in the VIP entrance, just outside the gates, just inside the arches to the right if you are entering the park.

thank you. It is a house tour. I appreciate your answers.

i thought I had read somewhere that there was a separate entrance for resort guests… I could be wrong
Yes there has been in past years but you can use either way in
I go for the shortest line if I did not wait it out in the park

most times I stay in the holding areas inside the park and don’t leave when the park closes

it’s an option to wait it out in a holding area

Yep, it was over the right hand side previous years.

2019 they for some reason moved it to the left hand side of the park entrance. And yes, I think it was 2017 or 2017 there was a massive line for hotel guest entrance.

But, princessjasmine there is someone with a large sign showing you where the entrance is, you can`t miss it.
Thanks!

There’s a sale going on now for the SW haunt, funny to see pricing go nothing but up for the tours at HHN. Starting to wonder if they will have AP discounts.
Yes two houses were open and all could walk thru them during the time the park was open
Can’t remember the hours they were

Houses were more low key last year for keeping it more acceptable for families

and it was free
No charges to go thru them
never much a line either when we were there. Went thru them repeatedly in late afternoon. A nice gesture they offered them, much appreciated. However, definitely not up to their usual stellar standards IMO.

thus far I’m most excited about Beetlejuice house. they had some great set pieces in the store, perhaps they may be incorporated into the maze.

Man, I will be so excited if Legendary Truth is coming to the event! My first year was 26 so I JUST missed the run of all the Legendary Truth fun in previous years.
it surely has it’s fan base, nothing that caught my interest. always nice to have options.

There’s a sale going on now for the SW haunt
Just to note, SW is doing a "sale" in the sense that they announced prices will go up next week, put a "sale" banner on the website, and left all the ticket prices exactly the same as they have been since Howl-o-Scream was first announced. Of course, the fact that they're specifically stating that the prices will go up on 7/25 is much better than the sneaky quiet weekly-ish price increases for HHN.

Just to note, SW is doing a "sale" in the sense that they announced prices will go up next week, put a "sale" banner on the website, and left all the ticket prices exactly the same as they have been since Howl-o-Scream was first announced. Of course, the fact that they're specifically stating that the prices will go up on 7/25 is much better than the sneaky quiet weekly-ish price increases for HHN.
I’ve been traveling so out of loop a bit, however, there have been additional offerings as to ticket types (weekend one).

yes, you could argue it’s a matter of semantics, to call it a sale. I give them credit in that they are being very clear the prices will be rising On the 26th.

Curious year in that it’s definitely getting a bit old waiting for the hinted at HHN AP discounted tix to roll out…let alone watch the EP prices increase rather dramatically.:confused3

I did book a RIP TOUR for my niece and myself early on. I did get the AP discount on the tour, but prices are a lot higher this year and are fluctuating significantly.

I have not seen in years past the tours book up so early.

I think RIP Tours are going to be worth their weight in gold this year. If HHN is as busy as all of us regular attendees predict.

Super Enthused YouTube channel released a video today showing partially covered HHN props in the area near Finnegan’s and Revenge Of The Mummy at USF.
We are going to go look. At the Today Cafe waiting for a breakfast sandwich. We bought 2 HHN shirts at the store by the Horror Make up show yesterday.

So gang…

any semi-reliable new rumors or guesstimates on when/if APH discounts or FF sort of multi day tix may be released?

several of the sites indicated mid July. :boat:

Bought our sea world ones, 3 people for $105 out the door lol. Would be nice to finish the tix buying For the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter