30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

So gang…

any semi-reliable new rumors or guesstimates on when/if APH discounts or FF sort of multi day tix may be released?

several of the sites indicated mid July. :boat:

Bought our sea world ones, 3 people for $105 out the door lol. Would be nice to finish the tix buying For the trip.

Last week I’d seen a couple times people saying they knew people that worked there and they were loaded in the system to be onsale in the next 2 weeks. Supposedly, they were coming last Thursday, but the server issue that affected a lot of companies postponed the announcement. I haven’t seen anything as concrete since but people were still saying it’s coming in the next 2 weeks. I also saw someone post somewhere else that they’d heard Aug 5th. (Although I’m really hoping it’s this week & I don’t know if that’s a reliable source).

Last week I’d seen a couple times people saying they knew people that worked there and they were loaded in the system to be onsale in the next 2 weeks. Supposedly, they were coming last Thursday, but the server issue that affected a lot of companies postponed the announcement. I haven’t seen anything as concrete since but people were still saying it’s coming in the next 2 weeks. I also saw someone post somewhere else that they’d heard Aug 5th. (Although I’m really hoping it’s this week & I don’t know if that’s a reliable source).
We need our tickets! :rotfl:

Re the anticipated tooth fairy house...

knotts has done a version twice in ‘14 & ‘16 Really enjoyed the latter, focused on a monster of a dentist

curious to see U’s take on it. Knotts in the past offered a delightfully gory, in your face experience

walk thru jik anyone interested

Does Universal have a reservation system or can I simply purchase my tickets online? Do I need to get to the park by a certain time in order to get in?

Does Universal have a reservation system or can I simply purchase my tickets online? Do I need to get to the park by a certain time in order to get in?

No reservation system, and you will get in if you have a HHN ticket. However, if you aren’t doing Stay And Scream (allowed to stay in the park at regular closing time by possessing both a day ticket and a HHN ticket)), try to line up at the park gate as soon as you can so that you’re one of the first to be let in. The gate lines will become very long right before the gates open for HHN.

No reservation system, and you will get in if you have a HHN ticket. However, if you aren’t doing Stay And Scream (allowed to stay in the park at regular closing time by possessing both a day ticket and a HHN ticket)), try to line up at the park gate as soon as you can so that you’re one of the first to be let in. The gate lines will become very long right before the gates open for HHN.
I'm sorry what is HHN? I'm new to all of this. TIA!

still no multi night tickets.

How do they expect folks to plan? This makes a big difference on whether I do 10 nights or 5.
Hotels and flights have to be booked - its getting a bit much IMO

Yeah Im pretty sure its coming - but still its ridiculous to leave us hanging

I received info my previous ticket purchase last year will be valid for this hhn year

it could be only those prior passes will be honored ?

Or depending on current pre sales, different ticket package will be presented
It’s still July and info will be released some time in august

Private RIP tour - Thursday, September 23.

I have 5 confirmed people going, and looking for up to 5 additional people. If interested in joining our RIP Tour, please message me, and I will inform you of the details.

Thank you!

Hello all! I have been lurking for the last month or so and have already learned a lot.

The good news... we are finally attending HHN this year (for the first time) after wanting to attend for the last ~8 years.

The bad news... we are going on October 9th. I am sure, with this being a Saturday, this will be one of the busiest nights of the season. We did get Express Passes though. Just stating this info because it might help with a few of my questions below.

We HAVE been to other Halloween events before, just not at Universal. We realize things still might be a little "different" this year given the situation. However... a few questions based on past info / experiences.

1.) Best way to "attack" the event with planning? Ordering of houses? We do have the Express Passes...

2.) Any "must do" things that we wouldn't really think of other than the houses, shows, and zones?

3.) Any food / drink recommendations?

4.) Any other tips / ideas?

5.) Any thoughts on what the hours will be like? As far as closing?

I realize all of the event information isn't out yet... but this thing should be getting kicked off around 5 weeks from now. So I am guessing we will be getting some more information very soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter