24-Hour Day 2015 Tips

Nice. No phone call here thus far. But it is nice to have that 4th FP. Makes using one for Wishes a lot less painful.

Sorry if this is a repeat, I'm trying to catch up. How did people know about/get a 4th FP? If I already have 3 booked can I still get a 4th? Is it only for Wishes?

Sorry if this is a repeat, I'm trying to catch up. How did people know about/get a 4th FP? If I already have 3 booked can I still get a 4th? Is it only for Wishes?
Many got their Wishes FP replaced with a random FP a few nights ago. It was an error made by Disney. They offered an anytime FP that can only be used on Wishes to any that lost the one they had booked. We got to keep the random FP MDE assigned too. So we got 4 in essence. 3 regular FP just like everyone gets and the 4th to replace the one cancelled in error. You had to have had a Wishes FP cancelled to get the replacement FP

I'm seeing a lot of people who are planning to wear PJs to the party. For those who are, are you wearing them all day or just after it gets dark? This sounds like a fun idea.
We are wearing Disney themed shirts during the day and then changing into Disney PJs after our break (nap). :-)

We're trying to make our 24 hr plan. I can't imagine staying at MK for 24 hrs but we'll see. We had Wishes fast passes for the 22nd but last week Disney sent a notice that they were cancelling them. There was no explanation provided and when I called to inquire no one could give me an answer. Did anyone else have this happen? Today on MDE I got a notice that I can add a 4th FP for the 22nd but when I try to add the system wouldn't let me because I already have 3. I so wanted to get the Wishes FP back. Just can't figure out how to add the 4th FP!

For me, I called the number that was on the e-mail I received and they added the 4th FP for Wishes for me. I also got a call about it today.

Question - first thing in the morning, how bad will lines be? I would like to do Peter Pan before the line gets long because I don't have a FP for it and I'd like to see the new queue, but I don't want to wait forever. I'd also like to do SDMT in the morning. Do you think the line for PP will back up in the time it takes to do SDMT first thing? Besides PP, my plan is to do outdoor stuff while the sun rises.

We're trying to make our 24 hr plan. I can't imagine staying at MK for 24 hrs but we'll see. We had Wishes fast passes for the 22nd but last week Disney sent a notice that they were cancelling them. There was no explanation provided and when I called to inquire no one could give me an answer. Did anyone else have this happen? Today on MDE I got a notice that I can add a 4th FP for the 22nd but when I try to add the system wouldn't let me because I already have 3. I so wanted to get the Wishes FP back. Just can't figure out how to add the 4th FP!
The same thing happened to a bunch of people. We called and they gave us a "select one experience" FP which can only be used on Wishes. Do you see one of those in your plans? You won't see it in your list of FPs if you are trying to swap one of them out or create a new one. You'll only see it in your plans. If not, you should call again. The extra FP (which looks like one of your regular 3) should have been assigned as something random (I got Mickey at Town Square). You can change that one to whatever ride is currently available. I hope this helps.

Yes, read the last few pages of the thread. Lots of talk about it. It was an error. Others called and got them back right the same night. Did you look to see if they gave it back to you as an Anytime FP that shows for Wishes only when you click details?

For me, I called the number that was on the e-mail I received and they added the 4th FP for Wishes for me. I also got a call about it today.

Question - first thing in the morning, how bad will lines be? I would like to do Peter Pan before the line gets long because I don't have a FP for it and I'd like to see the new queue, but I don't want to wait forever. I'd also like to do SDMT in the morning. Do you think the line for PP will back up in the time it takes to do SDMT first thing? Besides PP, my plan is to do outdoor stuff while the sun rises.
Everything I've read says the lines are short up through the first couple hours of a normal morning opening time, so till about 10:00 or so. I plan to ride stand by during that time, use some FP, eat lunch, watch the parade and high tail it back to CR till time for Wishes.

Okay, so we got the Wishes cancellation, and it was booked to something else. So I was able to go on and rebook wishes (didn't want to miss it!) Now today, we got a phone call about the cancellation and that they were giving us a 4th FP. It hasn't shown up anywhere that I can see. But I was also able to rebook Wishes right away. Any idea how long it took to show up?

Okay, so we got the Wishes cancellation, and it was booked to something else. So I was able to go on and rebook wishes (didn't want to miss it!) Now today, we got a phone call about the cancellation and that they were giving us a 4th FP. It hasn't shown up anywhere that I can see. But I was also able to rebook Wishes right away. Any idea how long it took to show up?
Mine showed up right away.
It shows up in it's own area. Not with the other FP.

Look in MDE App, pull up Friday May 22. Do you see one that reads FastPass+, with a green banner on the top, valid between 6:00 AM to 5:59 AM, See Redemption for Details? If you click it it will show Wishes nighttime spectacular.

On the surface it appears to be like an anytime FP that is issued when a ride is down or there is rain during your FP time. But those are different in that they are not for a specific experience like this one is.

No! We waited for almost 3 hours to see her last year. Thankfully I had brought my iPad and we watched Disney movies while we waited. This was at 3:00am!!

That's a good idea. Of you plan on meeting popular, rare characters, bring something to entertain your group.

Lines were really short last year until 11 or so. Not sure about Peter pan. Last year the mine train had a special soft opening so that's where we were. I do remember walking onto space with no wait at 930.

Another thought, it's possible that those that got them back right away didn't get it reassigned since it shows you still have it.

And I'm feeling left out. No phone call here :( They don't love me ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter