I can't stand Jo. From the moment she walked on the scene talking about how she was too young to be a wife and a mother..i was so OVaH her.
Come on.. i was a wife and a mother at that age.

Jo has no talent.

Slade, well he deserves someone like Jo, for placing her a priority over his children. He has spent the last few years running after Jo and catering to her every whim. When he should have been focused on his children and helping make their lives better.

Tamara.. is simply spiteful. Her ugly actions and words detract from her appearance. So no matter how much she does, she will never be lovely as her spirit is mean.

Vikki... i simply do not understand how one woman can be so insecure. She surely has a personality disorder. I don't care how many rolexes she puts on her wrist or how many homes she owns. She will never be wealthy as her spirit is selfish and boastful.

The only one i would visit with at a party would be Jenna. She seems the most down to earth.

Yes she's faulted. Everyone has faults. Yet Vikki and Tamara are simply not good inside.

I could be wrong but I seem to remember reading something about Slade's child being sick. Anyone remember that?

I remember something about Slade's son being sick also. I thought it was a brain tumor or brain cancer--I know it was serious.

Hi!

I haven't chimed in hear for a long time but I just have to say BLECH, GAG, HACK, EEEEEWWWWW, at the thought of anyone with Slade Smiley, Narcissist Supreme. I reeeeeally need a spewing smiley for Mr Smiley.:headache:

Every time I tune in, I'm appalled that this is the media representaion of O.C., but it's like the proverbial train wreck. Plus, it's still kind of fun to see the places we hang out. LOL!

I could be wrong but I seem to remember reading something about Slade's child being sick. Anyone remember that?

From the OC Register:
OCR: How is your son, Grayson? I know he has battled brain cancer.

Smiley: He's still struggling. He's getting the best care he could get. He's one of only three kids in the world with his specific condition. He fights. It's very depressing to have to be in a hospital every week and spend more time in a hospital bed.

OCR: Slade, you're involved with the Make A Wish Foundation. How's that going?

Smiley: It's going great. I travel and speak on their behalf. We just spoke in Orange County and raised $50,000.

OCR: What's Grayson's wish?

Smiley: He has changed his wish. He's really focused on Sheryl Crow and Amy Lee from Evanescence. He wants to meet the Jonas Brothers. He's into music. There are two or three (Jonas Brothers) songs that are his favorite.

OK, you all have to read this article in today's OC Register.......... :lmao: :lmao:

Yvette Cabrera and Frank Mickadeit: Real columnists cover 'Real Housewives'
A 'Housewives' vet offers viewing advice to the social issues writer.

By YVETTE CABRERA and FRANK MICKADEIT
The Orange County Register

The "Real Housewives of Orange County" just wrapped its regular season and, Tuesday night, will air a special reunion episode. Shockingly, Orange County Register social issues columnist Yvette Cabrera only recently discovered the show. And, via e-mail, she asked fellow columnist Frank Mickadeit – a veteran of "Housewives" coverage – for guidance. Here are excerpts of that exchange....

The article........... :rotfl2:
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/yvette-frank-housewives-2315884-jeana-let

Why does Tamra feel it's her duty to out someone else's moral character? I mean, she needs to take a hard close look at herself in the mirror. She is way too immersed in Gretchen's life and needs to move on. I honestly believe that she is totally jealous and couldn't wait 'til she found some juice on Gretchen. It doesn't matter what Gretchen is doing with HER life, Tamra should have never treated her the way she did throughout the season. Knowing what she knew is no excuse because it is not her business. One thing she cannot say is that Gretchen married Jeff for his money, because she didn't. Tamra is just spiteful and I'm glad she was embarrassed by the way she looked on the etiquette dinner episode, she should have been.

Why does Tamra feel it's her duty to out someone else's moral character? I mean, she needs to take a hard close look at herself in the mirror. She is way too immersed in Gretchen's life and needs to move on. I honestly believe that she is totally jealous and couldn't wait 'til she found some juice on Gretchen. It doesn't matter what Gretchen is doing with HER life, Tamra should have never treated her the way she did throughout the season. Knowing what she knew is no excuse because it is not her business. One thing she cannot say is that Gretchen married Jeff for his money, because she didn't. Tamra is just spiteful and I'm glad she was embarrassed by the way she looked on the etiquette dinner episode, she should have been.

Tamra really showed her true character this season...and especially tonight. What a filthy mouth!

Tamra is trash. You can wrap dog crap up in a pretty package, but in the end, it is still dog crap.

I think Gretchen was lying. The way she looked when she was answering the host's questions about "Jay", she seemed awfull nervous.

Lynne with her crying...gezzzz.

I think they all had their moments of being rude (some more than others)this season. I'm glad Tamra at least took some responsiblity for her actions.

Hopefully it will be better next season-and Lynne will be gone!

......... Hopefully it will be better next season-and Lynne will be gone!

I didn't have a chance yet to watch the show yet (taped it) Does it say Lynne won't be coming back?
I really prefer the NYC housewives much more. Not so boring and predictible!

I think Gretchen was lying. The way she looked when she was answering the host's questions about "Jay", she seemed awfull nervous.

::yes:: I do too. Especially when Vicki asked her if she was sleeping with Jay, her mouth got all tight, like she was afraid people would see through her lie & challenge her.

What no one asked was: How did this Jay guy get Tamra's personal cell phone number? :confused3 He had to have been in Gretchen's... cell phone to get the number before being dumped by the side of the road.

Lynne with her crying...gezzzz.

I think they all had their moments of being rude (some more than others)this season. I'm glad Tamra at least took some responsiblity for her actions.

Hopefully it will be better next season-and Lynne will be gone!

I have a friend that Lynne reminds me of. She is one of the sweetess and kindest people you will ever meet. She's not the smartest, but it doesn't make her any less dear.

I would much rather have Lynne as a friend than Tamra or Vicki. They behave as if they were in high school.

Vicki is a pompous "me,me,me" a**....she thinks of no one but herself and obviously thinks she can raise kids better than anyone else! "My kids would never....." does she forget about when she drove up to see her son in college and he didn't want her there!

As for Tamra, proof positive that money does not buy class! Once again her jealousy of Gretchen was overpowering---she knows from the blogs how much people like Gretchen and she tried her darndest to make her out to bad.......really, is either Vicki or Tamra's business if Gretchen is seeing someone? They seem to be wat tooooo interested in Gretchen's life.....

i would love to know what a professional ethics board in vickie's line of work thinks of her advising a woman who's boyfriend was hospitalized (and arguably diminished mentaly and physicaly due to his illness) to try and convince him to have the beneficiary assignments on his life insurance changed:scared1: that's way out of line (and i imagine if the beneficiaries were changed and jeff's family viewed that episode it could open up a whole line of litigation).

if tamra's accusations are true and jeff "paid" for gretchen all i can say is he at least got his money's worth-simon on the other hand seems to be throwing money down the drain paying to try and turn tamra and her carbon copy son into anything resembling human beings. he can send that worthless kid to all the training programs he wants (at last count mercedes school, chp academy prep, and most recently bartending school-that kid needs to find a rich o.c. cougar with failing eyesight before simon's tequilla money runs out), and tamra to all the etiquate training in the world but it's not going to change the fact that both are trash, trash, trash:sad2:

Just finished watching the "tell all" show.

I am at the point where I don't really care what Gretchen did....Tamra and all that she spews out of her mouth is just beyond belief!

I don't think I have ever seen a woman as spiteful as Tamra!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter