But I love Jeanna!!! Why couldn't it had been Lynn who left?

She's pretty, though.

The latest on one of the OC Housewives.....:sad2:

‘Real Housewife’ evicted from Laguna Beach home, moves out.

September 2nd, 2009, 5:48 pm posted by KELLI HART, THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER
“The Real Housewives of Orange County” reality star Lynne Curtin moved out of her Arch Beach Heights home today after receiving an eviction notice yesterday.

The homeowner of the house Curtin and her family rented filed the eviction notice with the Orange County Sheriff’s Department yesterday, according to John McDonald, spokesperson for the sheriff’s department.

Neighbor McKenna Keil, 17, said she saw the Curtins moving their belongings from their home into a moving van around noon today. Fellow neighbors confirmed seeing the family load a huge van or truck right outside their home.

“I know that they’ve been trying to get them out for a while,” Keil said. She said other neighbors were not sad to see the reality star leave.

“They all know the homeowner and know she is being really disrespected,” she said. “They’re (the Curtins) not exactly wanted here.”

TMZ originally reported that Curtin and her husband, Frank, never paid their security deposit, owing more than $12,000 to the original homeowner.

Keil said rumors have been swirling amongst neighbors about the financial status of the Curtin family.

“Instead of paying the rent, security deposit and commission to their Realtor, Lynne got a facelift and her daughter got a nosejob,” Keil said.

Other cast members on “The Real Housewives of Orange County” have reported earning $120,000 or more per season on the popular Bravo reality TV series. But the circumstances regarding the Curtins’ compensation or finances are unknown.

We first reported that Curtin had received an eviction notice some days ago, but Keil said Curtin’s husband refused to answer the door when the papers were served, making them invalid.

This isn’t the first time the reality family has been evicted, either.

Court documents confirm that Curtin and her husband were evicted from their Capistrano Beach home in late May (a home that has appeared on the show).

According to court documents, Curtin and husband had a writ of possession, or five-day eviction notice, served to them from their landlord in late May for an unpaid amount of $13,480 in rent and damages in Dana Point. “Writ of possession” is fancy for, “if you don’t move out, we’ll send law enforcement to kick you out.”

Interesting.....I guess her homemade cuff business never took off! They should run a credit check on these people to make sure they are for real! They try to portray themselves as something they're not.

Interesting.....I guess her homemade cuff business never took off! They should run a credit check on these people to make sure they are for real! They try to portray themselves as something they're not.
OMG! That is funny! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

[/COLOR]
The latest on one of the OC Housewives.....:sad2:

‘Real Housewife’ evicted from Laguna Beach home, moves out.

September 2nd, 2009, 5:48 pm posted by KELLI HART, THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER
“The Real Housewives of Orange County” reality star Lynne Curtin moved out of her Arch Beach Heights home today after receiving an eviction notice yesterday.

The homeowner of the house Curtin and her family rented filed the eviction notice with the Orange County Sheriff’s Department yesterday, according to John McDonald, spokesperson for the sheriff’s department.

Neighbor McKenna Keil, 17, said she saw the Curtins moving their belongings from their home into a moving van around noon today. Fellow neighbors confirmed seeing the family load a huge van or truck right outside their home.

“I know that they’ve been trying to get them out for a while,” Keil said. She said other neighbors were not sad to see the reality star leave.

“They all know the homeowner and know she is being really disrespected,” she said. “They’re (the Curtins) not exactly wanted here.”

TMZ originally reported that Curtin and her husband, Frank, never paid their security deposit, owing more than $12,000 to the original homeowner.

Keil said rumors have been swirling amongst neighbors about the financial status of the Curtin family.

“Instead of paying the rent, security deposit and commission to their Realtor, Lynne got a facelift and her daughter got a nosejob,” Keil said.

Other cast members on “The Real Housewives of Orange County” have reported earning $120,000 or more per season on the popular Bravo reality TV series. But the circumstances regarding the Curtins’ compensation or finances are unknown.

We first reported that Curtin had received an eviction notice some days ago, but Keil said Curtin’s husband refused to answer the door when the papers were served, making them invalid.

This isn’t the first time the reality family has been evicted, either.

Court documents confirm that Curtin and her husband were evicted from their Capistrano Beach home in late May (a home that has appeared on the show).

According to court documents, Curtin and husband had a writ of possession, or five-day eviction notice, served to them from their landlord in late May for an unpaid amount of $13,480 in rent and damages in Dana Point. “Writ of possession” is fancy for, “if you don’t move out, we’ll send law enforcement to kick you out.”

That's quite a shocker to me..:eek: Didn't see that one coming..

Have the new episodes started up yet?

RHofAtlanta is still on. Usually right after one season finale, another one starts up. So Orange County won't start til after Atlanta is done.

:lmao::lmao:

RHofAtlanta is still on. Usually right after one season finale, another one starts up. So Orange County won't start til after Atlanta is done.

Ya, I googled around and looked on some other tv message boards and no date as of yet!! :confused:

Did you guys see that Jeana's ex husband was arrested last month?

http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/17/matt-keough-real-housewives-orange-county-dui/

:headache:

I used to see allot of Jeana Keough's real estate signs all over the OC but either I just have not noticed them OR there aren't any...is she out of business...I did hear she was struggling with foreclosure issues with her own home??? :confused3

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest