C.Ann

<font color=green>We'll remember when...<br><font
Is that back on this year - or was it one of those reality shows that crashed and burned?
--------------------
There are some old episodes on right now - if you would like to see them before the "cat fight" tonight..;)

I don't know. I felt myself drawn to it, though. They were re-united on a talk show, I can't remember which one. I thought they were coming back.

I don't know. I felt myself drawn to it, though. They were re-united on a talk show, I can't remember which one. I thought they were coming back.

------------------

I don't watch a lot of reality shows, but there was something about that one that "drew" me in too.. I think the "mix" of the friends was very interesting..

Yes, they've been on. It comes on tonight, I think this is the 3rd episode for this season. The previous one's are on now popcorn::

Oh yes. It's back, and it's back with a vengeance. I am thrilled as it is my guilty pleasure as well as a weekly reminder to grow old gracefully. :happytv:

Eeek! Can't find it! Was it on "WE" ?

Oops! Never mind - I found it.. I'm taping it now.. :)

no, its on Bravo, I'm watching one from a few weeks ago on now. Who do you think is leaving tonight????

The original and the best! Although I do wish they would give updates on the former housewives like Gwen, Tammy?(I think that was her name),the one who moved to Chicago who had skin cancer, and of course Jo!

I've been trying to figure out who's leaving. Maybe Gretchen because of Jeff's health? I love Real Housewives of O.C. SOOOOOO much better than the New York and Atlanta ones. I'm so glad they're back!! Also it's nice to watch Vicki and Jeana because they work for their money, not just marry into it or expect a "seven figure settlement" from a divorce.

I say yes!!! I don't care about spoilers. I love knowing!! Although if no one else wants to know then that's ok. Party poopers ;)

Okay.. You all lost me.. Guess I didn't get to watch as much of the first season as I thought.. Boo.. Hiss.. :(

Do they ever run a marathon of the old shows - so I could try to catch up?

Here you go an article from November in the Orange County Register. I live here in the OC. I just moved here in July from MA. I love the OC, I love the weather, the beaches, the shopping and the breath-taking scenery up and down the Pacific Coast Highway. :love:

DH & I have been watching the show but I have not met anyone yet at all that are anything like these ladies. I am new here but I really do not find them typical at all of those I have met. JMHO!

O.C. Housewives Return for Season Four
By RICHARD CHANG
The Orange County Register

Ladies and gentlemen – they're back.

The original "real housewives" – "The Real Housewives of Orange County" – return for a fourth season this Tuesday on Bravo. The season premiere of the cable network's most-watched show after "Project Runway" is scheduled for 10 p.m.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/real-housewives-season-2234116-four-preview

Here you go an article from the Orange County Register. I live here in the OC. I just moved here in July from MA. I love the OC, I love the weather, the beaches, the shopping and the breath-taking scenery up and down the Pacific Coast Highway. :love:

DH & I have been watching the show but I have not met anyone yet at all that are anything like these ladies. I am new here but I really do not find them typical at all of those I have met. JMHO!

O.C. Housewives Return for Season Four
By RICHARD CHANG
The Orange County Register

Ladies and gentlemen – they're back.

The original "real housewives" – "The Real Housewives of Orange County" – return for a fourth season this Tuesday on Bravo. The season premiere of the cable network's most-watched show after "Project Runway" is scheduled for 10 p.m.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/real-housewives-season-2234116-four-preview
--------------

Season FOUR ???? Yikes! I guess I'm going to have to look into buying used DVD's of the first three seasons!! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter