2023 Member Cruise - WDW before or after?

Are you booking a WDW trip before or after the 2023 Member Cruise?

• Before

• After

• Neither

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

kandlsutton

Mouseketeer
We are now in the 11-month booking window for 2023 Labor Day weekend and I’m curious whether other DVC members are planning to book a WDW stay before or after the Member Cruise. Since we didn’t get APs last year (stopped selling before our trip), our stay will likely be resort only (2-day tickets are not cost effective) or maybe we will cheat and go to Universal. What resort would you pick for a resort only stay (just DH and I, no kids)?

We've booked our pre-cruise VGF stay starting on the Friday. My husband's thinking was that this will give him time to recover after (i.e. sleep in) since I'm a open-to-close park person. :rolleyes:

Currently trying to figure out which parks to prioritize in that limited window, or if we should add on more nights at a different resort post-cruise. All fun decisions. :scratchin

We've booked our pre-cruise VGF stay starting on the Friday. My husband's thinking was that this will give him time to recover after (i.e. sleep in) since I'm a open-to-close park person. :rolleyes:

Currently trying to figure out which parks to prioritize in that limited window, or if we should add on more nights at a different resort post-cruise. All fun decisions. :scratchin
I’m trying to manage my points, so booking 2 days before and 2 days after. Not quite enough points for 3 days before. I have a trip in May using my CCV contract but will likely have to cancel if DH’s playoff schedule interferes. I don’t want to borrow, especially if I end up banking 2022 points from May (before 3/31).

I just booked the night before at BLT. I hope other members will join a pre cruise meet up at TOTW lounge!

I’ll be booking a night afterwards and hope for a MNSSHP!

I just booked the night before at BLT. I hope other members will join a pre cruise meet up at TOTW lounge!

I’ll be booking a night afterwards and hope for a MNSSHP!
Got my after cruise reservation this morning at CCV. I had not thought about 2023 MNSSHP tickets. Since no APs still, I will struggle with paying for a 1 or 2 day park ticket. Paying for a special event seems a little easier for some reason…

Got my after cruise reservation this morning at CCV. I had not thought about 2023 MNSSHP tickets. Since no APs still, I will struggle with paying for a 1 or 2 day park ticket. Paying for a special event seems a little easier for some reason…
I book VWL for the day after. I really hope there’s a MNSSHP that Friday night!👻

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter