2022 cruise release?

Thanks a bunch! We don’t gamble which is one reason why we’ll continue cruising with DCL after our son is grown.

You’re welcome! I mean, some people love them. For me my one cruise on them (Alaska) was my worst ever - only made tolerable by others on the running cruise I was on. The leaders changed to RCCL (they already used them for their Caribbean one) after that cruise and have never looked back.

Has anyone tried Holland America? I really want a Southern Caribbean and DCL has one 9 day next summer. Unfortunately, they don’t go to Martinique which my hubby says is amazing due to Mount Pelee.
Try one of Celebrity's "Ultimate Southern Caribbean" cruises - typically 10 or 11 nights - out of Fort Lauderdale. Like this one on Aug 29, 2022:

FLL_ANU_SLU_BGI_FDF_SKB_FLL_1200x430.gif

Try one of Celebrity's "Ultimate Southern Caribbean" cruises - typically 10 or 11 nights - out of Fort Lauderdale. Like this one on Aug 29, 2022:

That's decent, but I would look for one that includes Grenada or Curacao.

That's decent, but I would look for one that includes Grenada or Curacao.
Grenada is fine, but Curacao is on the other side of the south. You aren't going to find many itineraries that visit the outer islands (such as Martinique) and the ABC islands in one trip.

Do cruises just show up on the DCL website on opening day for your status if you are logged in? I have never booked on opening day and want to make sure there are no extra steps.

Can't say enough good things about the 7 night SC we did on Celebrity out of San Juan. It was this itinerary without Martinique. Can't wait to do Celebrity again.

Do cruises just show up on the DCL website on opening day for your status if you are logged in? I have never booked on opening day and want to make sure there are no extra steps.
They should.

Key word here is "should". I was not able to see them today - called into IT and they had to do something on their end before I could see them which has never happened to me before, though Ive heard of it happening to others. About 45 minutes ago I tried to login again to grab more quotes for people and once again I could not see them. Now I can again. May the odds be ever in your favor! :crazy:

Well cruise prices are a lot higher than expected. Going to continue to just do old fashioned travel.
I feel you, but there are other cruise lines. I wanted my son's last cruise before he turned 18 to be on Disney, but with so many unknowns I can't get excited about booking anything that's that expensive. I know I can wait until next year and get a good deal on NCL, Royal or maybe luck out with Disney. We want to do a port intensive Baltic cruise and the ship shouldn't be a big factor. After planning and cancelling so many vacations over the last year I think I'm just going to hold off.

Do others see their Castaway Club status in their profile when they login? Mine says it could not be retrieved and I need to call. Looks like I will need to on hold to get this fixed so I can book tomorrow morning, unless this is normal.

Do others see their Castaway Club status in their profile when they login? Mine says it could not be retrieved and I need to call. Looks like I will need to on hold to get this fixed so I can book tomorrow morning, unless this is normal.

Their website has been glitchy this morning [not a surprise]. I suggest doing things like logging out and back in to the Castaway Cay page, trying other browsers, even rebooting your computer and see if any of those work. You may have to do them more than once.

Good luck.

Their website has been glitchy this morning [not a surprise]. I suggest doing things like logging out and back in to the Castaway Cay page, trying other browsers, even rebooting your computer and see if any of those work. You may have to do them more than once.

Good luck.
I had a significant number of problems with the website yesterday while trying to get quotes for folks. It didn't show me as platinum, I got the Wreck it Ralph error page, and it told me there were no cruises available for the months selected. Hopefully, it goes more smoothly today.

I had a significant number of problems with the website yesterday while trying to get quotes for folks. It didn't show me as platinum, I got the Wreck it Ralph error page, and it told me there were no cruises available for the months selected. Hopefully, it goes more smoothly today.
Same. I was getting quotes for one person, went back to start another quote and suddenly was unable to see the released dates.

I had a similar problem with my CC status. It's been like that forever, and I finally decided to call. I'm very risk averse, LOL, and usually don't want anyone to touch my accounts unless absolutely necessary--especially Disney IT. But, I was frustrated not being able to see prices yesterday so I finally called late yesterday afternoon. I pushed the key for website problems and didn't have a wait. The CM was able to fix the issue right away (a space in my name that shouldn't be there), and I could immediately see my CC status for the first time online. I hung up before checking cruises, and still couldn't see them! Ugh. Anyway, cleared cookies and signed out on all my apps, etc., but still nothing. I decided to wait until after last night to see if the system reset, and finally I could see them this morning! So just and FYI that it might take overnight to clear. Maybe the CM can fix it immediately, but I didn't want to call back unless I had to.

I had a similar problem with my CC status. It's been like that forever, and I finally decided to call. I'm very risk averse, LOL, and usually don't want anyone to touch my accounts unless absolutely necessary--especially Disney IT. But, I was frustrated not being able to see prices yesterday so I finally called late yesterday afternoon. I pushed the key for website problems and didn't have a wait. The CM was able to fix the issue right away (a space in my name that shouldn't be there), and I could immediately see my CC status for the first time online. I hung up before checking cruises, and still couldn't see them! Ugh. Anyway, cleared cookies and signed out on all my apps, etc., but still nothing. I decided to wait until after last night to see if the system reset, and finally I could see them this morning! So just and FYI that it might take overnight to clear. Maybe the CM can fix it immediately, but I didn't want to call back unless I had to.

Thanks! Called and fixed it too. Now my status shows, so hopefully it will reset by tomorrow morning when the Silver window opens up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter