2022 cruise release?

With June cruisers might getting cancelled there is no place to move to. We have a sailing in august tgat I want to push til next august.

That's a good point. As they continue canceling cruises, they currently only have 12 months of cruises available for people to re-book. That's crazy. Other cruise lines are available to book through 2023.

That's a good point. As they continue canceling cruises, they currently only have 12 months of cruises available for people to re-book. That's crazy. Other cruise lines are available to book through 2023.

This is one of the things I find most frustrating. Other cruise lines have their dates released into 2023....

This is one of the things I find most frustrating. Other cruise lines have their dates released into 2023....

When DCL cancelled our May cruise a cancellation email came informing us we were refunded. No offer of schedule. My TA had to push for us to reschedule and retain our Placeholder discount. DCL took the OBC (we were one of the last group that still had that part of the discount). She said she was able to arrange for us to have half the OBC and something tells me that's out of the TA pocket and not DVCs.

Reading reports of CMs telling people that they're scheduled to release the end of this month. Seems there were other reports about the end of last month, so take that with a grain of salt.

When DCL cancelled our May cruise a cancellation email came informing us we were refunded. No offer of schedule. My TA had to push for us to reschedule and retain our Placeholder discount. DCL took the OBC (we were one of the last group that still had that part of the discount). She said she was able to arrange for us to have half the OBC and something tells me that's out of the TA pocket and not DVCs.

were you paid in full?

Anyone have some historical prices for a july Northern Europe or Mediterranean Disney Cruise? We're hoping to plan one for a honeymoon in July 2022, but who knows when those prices would be released. Norwegian has some pretty good deals right now, but IDK if I would rather know I'll get the Disney service.

Any recommended travel agents that really know the European Cruises?

Anyone have some historical prices for a july Northern Europe or Mediterranean Disney Cruise? We're hoping to plan one for a honeymoon in July 2022, but who knows when those prices would be released. Norwegian has some pretty good deals right now, but IDK if I would rather know I'll get the Disney service.

Any recommended travel agents that really know the European Cruises?
If you search the threads for opening day prices, you can search those cruises and prices.

I anticipate our June 2021 cruise to be canceled soon so naturally I want to reschedule it for June 2022 and retain the 125% credit we received last year and applied to our June 2021 cruise. Is this only possible if you are paid in full?
That’s correct. If you aren’t PIF you will automatically be refunded what you have paid so far.

I anticipate our June 2021 cruise to be canceled soon so naturally I want to reschedule it for June 2022 and retain the 125% credit we received last year and applied to our June 2021 cruise. Is this only possible if you are paid in full?
I believe the credit will remain on your account because you used FCC funds to book the 2021 cruise. If it is a new booking without FCC funds, it would have to be PIF. I believe the only way FCC funds will be released is if you call and request it because it would be adjusted back to the original amount. If you paid extra, I am not sure about that. But I doubt you are as worried about any additional you paid (if any) because that would no receive the 125% anyway. I could be wrong here but that's my understanding.

As an example, our 7 night July 2020 cruise was PIF and canceled. We got 125% FCC for it. I then booked a 9 night July 2021, which cost more than the 125% FCC from the previous cruise. So, I was not PIF when it got canceled. The same 125% FCC stayed in my account, and I booked a 7 night July 2021 with it. You should still have the 125% FCC for the original cruise still in your account if/when your June 2021 is canceled, no matter if it is PIF or not.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter