2022 Candlelight Processional dining package

Edited: I'm too much of an infrequent visitor-- realizing after looking at photos that the Theater itself probably isnt even a viewable location for Harmonious even if they were to let you, the stage looks to completely block it
Correct. No point to staying as you cannot see the lagoon from inside the theater.

Oh my, that would be a no-brainer for us. What could be better than the Christmas story read by Olaf?!?
This is a neat video of Stephen Colbert interviewing Josh Gad. Fast Forward to 3:55, and Josh talks about reading to his kids, and it's funny - the kids want him to read as 'Dad', but he always reads as 'Olaf'.... he says his REAL voice is Olaf.

So we really WILL get Olaf reading the Christmas Story at the Candlelight Vigil.

Oh, Josh Gad is Jewish. So that's interesting too :)

I want to hear what restaurants you all are choosing! I am undecided at this point. :)
Whatever you choose, I'd recommend a Plan A, Plan B, and even a Plan C. These packages have gone quickly in the past. You might miss out on your first choice anyway, depending on how far in advance you can reserve. We're not fans of R&C or Biergarten. So we're likely to look for CR or GG. Le Cellier is a nice addition to the list this year, but that pricing seems a bit steep, so it's lower on our list as part of a package.

We arrive in MCO around 1:30, and will pick up a car. Does anyone remember the times offered for dinner? We are Interested in a later time.

We arrive in MCO around 1:30, and will pick up a car. Does anyone remember the times offered for dinner? We are Interested in a later time.
In recent years they have only offered earlier dinners and lunch. Meals must be completed before each showtime, I think we were able to get around 6:00 last time, but that was the latest we saw.

But, lately, each year seems to have different set ups, so who knows what they will offer.

In recent years they have only offered earlier dinners and lunch. Meals must be completed before each showtime, I think we were able to get around 6:00 last time, but that was the latest we saw.

But, lately, each year seems to have different set ups, so who knows what they will offer.
5 or 6 should be possible!

Performance times are 5:45, 7:00 and 8:30 if I am recalling correctly, so I guess you can sort of narrow your window based on which performance you want to attend.

Whatever you choose, I'd recommend a Plan A, Plan B, and even a Plan C. These packages have gone quickly in the past. You might miss out on your first choice anyway, depending on how far in advance you can reserve. We're not fans of R&C or Biergarten. So we're likely to look for CR or GG. Le Cellier is a nice addition to the list this year, but that pricing seems a bit steep, so it's lower on our list as part of a package.
LeCellier is #1 on our list with R&C as #2. We are trying to do it with friends, some of whom have dietary restrictions and these were the best two options, plus we've done the other ones and they just don't do much for us. But, if there is no other option, I'm sure we'll grab GG or CR, maybe Biergarten. The good thing is if we do LeCellier we can cross Steakhouse 71 of our list as we'd only do one steakhouse this trip.

He has a military charity that he brings families to Orl early Dec. He may have had to give up candlelight
We were at one of the CP's he narrated in 2018. The first few rows were reserved for the Gold Star families his charity had brought to WDW. They gave the audience a moment to recognize them and they got a standing ovation. It was lovely and very moving. I really hope he returns and brings more families with him. He's also a great narrator!

I want to hear what restaurants you all are choosing! I am undecided at this point. :)
Germany every time! The Stille Nacht performance brings back memories of mein Oma and Opa from Weihnachten long ago. Mein Deutsch ist schlecht after all these years, but I can remember every word of that song :) It’s the reason we have gone every Christmas for the last 15 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter