2022 Candlelight Processional dining package

You will look for candlelight booking category.
Select :
Date,
restaurant,
time of meal,
time of show.

It's pretty easy.
And if you do either of the day of walk up locations (Spice Road Table/Regal Eagle) you'll choose which time for that day's show you want. I did it last year for Regal Eagle. They have a limited number of tickets (i.e. stickers) for each show. They said the first show of the day is the one that goes first.

So, I've never been to CP, we'll be at Epcot 11/28. Maybe this is better asked in the TPAS forum, but if you see the 8:30 CP and Harmonious is at 9:30, are you allowed to stay in the America Gardens Theater after CP? I'm guessing not but wanted to ask, it might sway me to try for a dining package

Edited: I'm too much of an infrequent visitor-- realizing after looking at photos that the Theater itself probably isnt even a viewable location for Harmonious even if they were to let you, the stage looks to completely block it

The Dining Reservations include an appetizer, an entree, a desert, and a non-alcoholic drink.

Does that mean I MUST choose an appetizer, entree and desert? Or do they want me to spend 'at least' the money suggested?

For example, say I book at Le Cellier for $100. I want some Poutine, which is listed as a 'side' instead of an 'appetizer'.

Can I order an entree, POUTINE and desert, that costs $100, does that count?
Or must I order a shrimp cocktail (appetizer), a steak, desert and add on an extra $15 for poutine?

Are the servers really strict or do they give lee-way?

In person at the restaurant.
So if I get a morning breakfast reservation before the park opens at the Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Norway, I should be able to get out of there and be first in line at the Regal Eagle?

Spending money to save money though. Not really a great idea.

So if I get a morning breakfast reservation before the park opens at the Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Norway, I should be able to get out of there and be first in line at the Regal Eagle?

Spending money to save money though. Not really a great idea.
Akershus isn't currently open for any meals, so that would be a non starter. Last year I didn't find there were very many people waiting when Regal Eagle opened for lunch.

When you book a CP dining package do you get to pick which of the 3 show times you want?
My info is dated, based on past experiences (2015 and prior) and the answer is yes, depending on availability. Performance times, if they stay the same, are 5:15, 7:00 and 8:30, so that would dictate your dining reservation times. I know they used to have a lunch option for the CP dining, which I think was aligned with the 5:15 performance, but I don't recall seeing that now.

This question is arising from a question I answered. Can you book a CP dining package where you view the peformance first, then proceed to the dining reservation? Or do you have to dine first, view second? My recollection in the past was, you received your viewing badge when you went to your dining reservation first, so it would seem that you can't, but thought it worth the ask.

Trying to decide between Isabella Rossellini, Josh Gad or a player to be named later.. (will be at WDW Dec 4-11)…anybody have any experience with either of the 2 known narrators or should I gamble on the mystery guest….

This question is arising from a question I answered. Can you book a CP dining package where you view the peformance first, then proceed to the dining reservation? Or do you have to dine first, view second? My recollection in the past was, you received your viewing badge when you went to your dining reservation first, so it would seem that you can't, but thought it worth the ask.
Dine first. You receive your show badge once you've paid for you meal.

Trying to decide between Isabella Rossellini, Josh Gad or a player to be named later.. (will be at WDW Dec 4-11)…anybody have any experience with either of the 2 known narrators or should I gamble on the mystery guest….
The "player to be named later" is Daymond John from SharkTank fame on Dec. 7-9...

The "player to be named later" is Daymond John from SharkTank fame on Dec. 7-9...
Isabella Rossellini is the only one of those three that has narrated previously. We might have seen her previously, but I'm really not sure.

Hmmm. I will be in the world for MVMCP Dec 11 and doing Epcot Dec 12 mostly for holiday things. May do the CP dining package solo at Biergarten, have never dined there. I think Josh Gad could be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter