2021 Rainbow Collection available on ShopDisney

I love it! It is much bigger than previous years. I can't wait to see it in the stores.

Yep. Spent $100 in about 5 minutes.

I'd love to find this phone case, though. I wonder if you have to buy it at D-Tech in Disney Springs? I'm assuming it is a product offered by Disney and not an outside vendor somewhere.

I'd love to find this phone case, though. I wonder if you have to buy it at D-Tech in Disney Springs? I'm assuming it is a product offered by Disney and not an outside vendor somewhere.

View attachment 573238

I did the same....went through $150 in minutes....lol.....I haven't seen that case anywhere that I recall. I would definitely start at D-Tech. Hopefully someone spots it somewhere and reports it here.

View attachment 573238
Here's a site where you can buy it online, although it looks like they only have a couple of iPhone sizes available, and the price is in pounds, so the shipping to the US might be steep.

All other info I'm finding — including on that site — suggests it's supposed to be exclusive to the parks, so that one might have been purchased at D-Tech and is being sold, hopefully unopened, third-party. I'm not familiar with that site, so buyer beware.

Here's a site where you can buy it online, although it looks like they only have a couple of iPhone sizes available, and the price is in pounds, so the shipping to the US might be steep.

All other info I'm finding — including on that site — suggests it's supposed to be exclusive to the parks, so that one might have been purchased at D-Tech and is being sold, hopefully unopened, third-party. I'm not familiar with that site, so buyer beware.
Thanks. I have a regular iPhone 11, so I 'll just wait and hope they have one at D-Tech in November.

That castle silhouette in rainbow ears was on apparel last year, so it could have been a "seasonal" offering. Shame, because I liked it more than some of this year's designs.

When I was a little girl, we had rainbow everything and I loved it. I love the new designs and as a mom of 2 girls, I wish that they could have them all the time and not just for the LGBTQ awareness. Who doesn't love the rainbow colors.

If you're one of the lucky ones who still has a local Disney store, check them out...the one store we have left, had some of the tees, and the key, so you never know....and no shipping fees.... :cheer2:

The only store we have left is an outlet store, they closed the 3 real stores in San Antonio

Last edited:
The only store we have left is an outlet store, they closed the 3 real stores in San Antonio

D/FW is down to 1 actual store (Frisco), and 1 outlet (Grapevine). Guess I should count myself lucky.

Hopefully people were able to snag what they were looking for... :cheer2: either online, or at their local store.

Looks like they're continuing to roll new products out, as there are now some cool Mickey flag pins of various types (trans, bisexual, lesbian, etc.) that weren't there when they first launched the collection. Guess this is one time I'm grateful for targeted ads. :earboy2:

I wish they had some tank tops as options. Who wants to wear t-shirts in the heat of Pride Month????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter