2020 Watch??

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by QuiltTeddy, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Dug720

Dug720 DIS Veteran

I could go in and see them ONLY by signing in to my Castaway Club account on that page, then hovering over "Plan A Cruise" and clicking on "Find a Cruise".

2. soniam

soniam Wooden leg named Smith...

So, reading through, it sounds like people were having a lot of problems yesterday. I am silver and booked about 6:30am CST yesterday online. I see some people couldn't book online because of messed up accounts or OBB. Were there other reasons people didn't book online? Plus, online seems to open up early. I think it actually opened up at 7am EST.

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor Let Dreams Unlimited Travel plan your perfect Disney vacation!

4. WishUponAStarryNight

WishUponAStarryNight DIS Veteran

It opened up even earlier than that. I was fortunate not to have website issues. My confirmation email came in at 6:13am ET. I think it opened up at 6am ET.

jessicag13 and soniam like this.
  5. Auntof2

Auntof2 Mouseketeer

Would calling and explaining the issues help at all as far as being able to book on silver day? Wondering if something isn't connected properly in peoples accounts vs it being a general computer bug.

6. DCLCrazy64622

DCLCrazy64622 Mouseketeer

I got to someone right away today and they said they’ve been slow all afternoon.

7. DisneyKrayzie2

DisneyKrayzie2 Earning My Ears

I was beginning to think my issues where something like that, just something wrong in my account. But after several hours of logging in and out and refreshing it all of a sudden started working for me.

8. goofynut41

goofynut41 Disney Veteran

So excited for my cruise, just a 3 day but all at castaway cay... Do you still need a passport for this?