2020 Watch??

I could go in and see them ONLY by signing in to my Castaway Club account on that page, then hovering over "Plan A Cruise" and clicking on "Find a Cruise".

So, reading through, it sounds like people were having a lot of problems yesterday. I am silver and booked about 6:30am CST yesterday online. I see some people couldn't book online because of messed up accounts or OBB. Were there other reasons people didn't book online? Plus, online seems to open up early. I think it actually opened up at 7am EST.

Would calling and explaining the issues help at all as far as being able to book on silver day? Wondering if something isn't connected properly in peoples accounts vs it being a general computer bug.

Would calling and explaining the issues help at all as far as being able to book on silver day? Wondering if something isn't connected properly in peoples accounts vs it being a general computer bug.

I was beginning to think my issues where something like that, just something wrong in my account. But after several hours of logging in and out and refreshing it all of a sudden started working for me.

So excited for my cruise, just a 3 day but all at castaway cay... Do you still need a passport for this?

I know it was mid May last year, so hoping for the same or earlier this year. I'm hoping for Hawaii in September.

If I had to guess I would say either May 16th or May 23rd are the two most likely days we will see that last batch for 2020 go up.

Last year I got an email from my TA on 5/17/18 saying the release would be the following week, so that would’ve been May 23rd (Monday)

Curious if you are on board how does it work. Do you get a flyer to say on sale ?
If the release happens mid-May through June I will be onboard and will have an OBB offer which mean I have to call vs book online. I hope we can book while onboard. My concern is the the line to talk to the DCL will be long. The price can go up by the hour.

If the release happens mid-May through June I will be onboard and will have an OBB offer which mean I have to call vs book online. I hope we can book while onboard. My concern is the the line to talk to the DCL will be long. The price can go up by the hour.
We will b on a cruise last week of May. Hoping to book onboard too. I think I remember reading that guests were able to book onboard when their castaway day opened.

So excited for my cruise, just a 3 day but all at castaway cay... Do you still need a passport for this?
You don’t really NEED one considering you’re not leaving the country. A stamped copy of a birth certificate will do. But for future travel endeavors and as an extra form of protection, I would recommend getting one (an actual book, not just the card). They last for 10 years, so it’s something you would not have to worry about for a while afterwards. I’m going on my first Disney cruise this year in 20 years, and my passport is expiring this month, so I went ahead and renewed mine just for the heck of it.

The onboard desk can book the new itineraries as they are available to you based on your castaway status, and apply the appropriate OBB benefits you would get by booking while currently on a sailing.

If you have an additional OBB placeholder or reservation to switch that was originally made on a prior sailing, the desk agents can't help you and you would need to call those in.

You don’t really NEED one considering you’re not leaving the country. A stamped copy of a birth certificate will do. But for future travel endeavors and as an extra form of protection, I would recommend getting one (an actual book, not just the card). They last for 10 years, so it’s something you would not have to worry about for a while afterwards. I’m going on my first Disney cruise this year in 20 years, and my passport is expiring this month, so I went ahead and renewed mine just for the heck of it.
Castaway Cay is in the Bahamas, so you are leaving the US. If you had to fly home from the Bahamas in an emergency - you'd probably need to have a passport to do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter