2019 Virtual Series - Marvel Themed

For those tracking medals - I'm in Ohio and just got mine yesterday (7/8). I signed up for the challenge, if you think that matters at all. Now to figure out when to do my July race!

For those tracking medals - I'm in Ohio and just got mine yesterday (7/8). I signed up for the challenge, if you think that matters at all. Now to figure out when to do my July race!
It must be location, location, location, because I received mine today. No more excuses...time to run my July race. 🏃‍♀️

I wrote rundisney and asked them about the medals. I basically said I have no idea whether they were delivered and stolen or if they were not delivered, and could they please help. They sent me a nice reply and provided a tracking #. The tracking # shows that it has not been shipped. They also said that they expect all medals to be delivered by the end of september.

Connecticut checking in again.
I just received a fedex notification for my medals. Current delivery date is NEXT Thursday (7/25).

I signed up for the Challenge the first hour signup was available. I entered by June time near the end of the month. I entered my July time yesterday (I dont think I'll beat that time......But if I do I'll adjust it.)

Connecticut checking in again.
I just received a fedex notification for my medals. Current delivery date is NEXT Thursday (7/25).

I signed up for the Challenge the first hour signup was available. I entered by June time near the end of the month. I entered my July time yesterday (I dont think I'll beat that time......But if I do I'll adjust it.)

Nothing in MA, also in early for the challenge with my daughter. Guess I won’t panic for a couple more weeks

Personally what i'm doing each month is running a local 5k and submitting that time. This way i feel like i'm actually running for 2 medals each time.

No sign of medals yet either from Oklahoma.

confirming delivery today - but I don't know if they arrived because I contacted them about it or because I came up in the shipping rotation

20190724_191541.jpg20190724_191350.jpg20190724_191314.jpg

Attachments

• 20190724_191314.jpg
    20190724_191314.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1
Personally what i'm doing each month is running a local 5k and submitting that time. This way i feel like i'm actually running for 2 medals each time.

No sign of medals yet either from Oklahoma.

FYI, you’re not really submitting a time to RunDisney, you’re just generating a certificate on their website and it has nothing to do with getting your medals. Non-participants can put in a time and generate the certificate, too!

FYI, you’re not really submitting a time to RunDisney, you’re just generating a certificate on their website and it has nothing to do with getting your medals. Non-participants can put in a time and generate the certificate, too!
This is correct. I did the August virtual 5K last year with my nephew for his birthday. Except we formally did it in September when his medal actually arrived and I was also able to generate a certificate for my nephew's 18 month old little brother who was just along for the fun.

I'm aware, but if I signed up for a virtual 5k, i want to actually do it and not just put in random numbers to get a piece of paper. I want to feel like i've earned the medals and not just bought them. Otherwise it's no different than picking one up at a Disney outlet.

I'm aware, but if I signed up for a virtual 5k, i want to actually do it and not just put in random numbers to get a piece of paper. I want to feel like i've earned the medals and not just bought them. Otherwise it's no different than picking one up at a Disney outlet.

I didn't suggest that you didn't actually run the virtuals or suggest that you not run them at all. All I said was that you weren't really submitting your time to RunDisney (and you're not) and don't have to submit anything to them to receive your medals. If you want the completion certificate, that's great, but don't fool yourself into thinking that you're submitting something to RunDisney when you generate it. There seems to be a lot of confusion with people thinking that they have to put that time in on the website so that RunDisney will send their medals. I was just trying to save you an unnecessary step that's not part of the medal receipt process.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!