2018 Bounceback Free Dining Released

Hey folks, anyone is free to answer but what are the odds of free dining offers in 2018 for mid September to early October?

Well, I have been planning our Sept 18th - 28th, 2017 trip for over a year. The FD bounceback didn't include our dates, but when the public offer came out (April 24th I think?), it did include free dining for our dates. Sorry, I don't remember if October was included.

We had to switch from the Polynesian to the Animal Kingdom Lodge since there was no availability at the Poly by the time I got through. It saved us a nice chunk of change, so we are happy with it!

I can't tell you how excited I am to hear campsites can book the BB offer. We are tent camping this year, then I wanted free dining next year. I really like having almost a year to pay on the trip.

I can't tell you how excited I am to hear campsites can book the BB offer. We are tent camping this year, then I wanted free dining next year. I really like having almost a year to pay on the trip.
Fort wilderness is excluded from BB.

Yes, you can book it while staying at the campgrounds...but the campgrounds are not eligible for the FD bb.

Also, even as an annual passholder, each guest still has to buy the minimum days worth of tickets. You can still use your AP's to enter the parks, then use the required tickets you purchased when you renew your AP's.
We were able to get the dining plan for our upcoming trip without purchasing tickets in addition to our passes.

We were able to get the dining plan for our upcoming trip without purchasing tickets in addition to our passes.

As previously stated, anyone staying onsite can book a dining plan. But for FREE DINING, which is the subject of this thread, a minimum ticket purchase is required...even for annual passholders.

Well, I have been planning our Sept 18th - 28th, 2017 trip for over a year. The FD bounceback didn't include our dates, but when the public offer came out (April 24th I think?), it did include free dining for our dates. Sorry, I don't remember if October was included.

We had to switch from the Polynesian to the Animal Kingdom Lodge since there was no availability at the Poly by the time I got through. It saved us a nice chunk of change, so we are happy with it!

So you booked a bounceback offer for free dining and then changed the dates to mid Sept? I am going in 2 weeks and want to book the bounceback offer BUT I will be staying mid to late Sept next year and it isn't offered RIGHT NOW...but it may be included in the free dining offer next Spring. Can I change the dates once it's released IF free dining is offered next Spring?

So you booked a bounceback offer for free dining and then changed the dates to mid Sept? I am going in 2 weeks and want to book the bounceback offer BUT I will be staying mid to late Sept next year and it isn't offered RIGHT NOW...but it may be included in the free dining offer next Spring. Can I change the dates once it's released IF free dining is offered next Spring?

That would be a cancel and re-book.

As Disbuckman says, it's not as simple as you put it. You would essentially just be jumping in with everyone else trying to get free dining IF it is offered. Having a bounceback already booked will give you no advantage over anyone else. You would make a completely new reservation and pay the deposit, then cancel what you already had and get your deposit back. They won't apply what you pay now to a new reservation.

Just in case you didn't see the announcement a while back, 2018 F! pkg will NOT include the app, so there's really nothing extra there anymore. Wondering if the same will become true of the others once they gauge reaction to this one.

I did not see that. Well that is a shame.

Hopefully someone can answer this question. We're going to be at CBR on Sept. 27. Plan on booking the free dining BB for two separate trips, one in early August , then another in December. Is it possible to book 2 BB reservations for separate times?

Sorry for the confusion, but no I didn't have a bounce back scheduled - just a regular package that I tried to apply a discount to later.
I was replying to the question about what dates might be included in the public free dining offer for a September time frame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter