2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It went online just after the DIS went offline..

I'm.booked - took.several attempts, kept saying an error had occurred and to try later. I persevered!

Nothing available at Pop so went with ASSp. May upgrade from QSDP to DDP later :flower1:

Thank you so much for all of your information Black and Steve!! This was my first year joining the free dining train and I managed to snag the dates and resort that we wanted! I don't think that would have happened without everyones posts over the last few weeks.

No availability at POP or Coronado last week of September, been trying since 5 am. It actually looks like only ASSports is available for value this week, Sept 25-30.

I am able to do a new reservation - but I have airfare tied into my original one? What will happen with airfare??? Am I messed up w/ that?

Nah that happens pretty often. Just give Disney a call tomorrow (today is probably going to be a nightmare in terms of phone wait times) and they can update your info :)

Pop or Coronado for only a little over $100 more??? It will be me, hubby, and our 3 kids. We have stayed at Caribbean before and my husband didn't like how spread out it was and the number of bus stops. Is Coronado the same way??

Yes, even more spread out, it's a huge resort.

I'm curious to see how things shake out over the next few days.

We are going 9/18-9/24 and the only mod with standard rooms available for those days was CSR, nothing but pirate rooms available at CBR. So we switched, still hoping for CBR but I am not disappointed with CSR.

Maybe we have to give inaccurate information and guarantee it to be 100% confirmed to be thanked while sipping? :confused3

Sorry, lack of sleep has me being a bit whimsical today.

Honestly, if I wasn't online checking obsessively, I would have missed out and I was online thank to you. FD is worth over $2500 for my family so THANK YOU :) I'm still on a high. I'd pour you another scotch if I wasn't on the other side of the world.

Everyone's excitement is making this even more depressing :sad: Someone tell me there might still be hope that availability will be added. I was hoping maybe it was just an online thing that I was seeing so little availability, but it sounds like it's not a fluke. Apparently I just have horrible dates.

No availability at POP or Coronado last week of September, been trying since 5 am. It actually looks like only ASSports is available for value this week, Sept 25-30.

Im in the same boat. Looks like I am going to have to call at 7 or take ASSports.

Thanks so much Black and Steve! We scored our preferred rooms at Coronado for our Christmas vacation. I plan to watch to see if business class opens up because we would love it. Super excited because FD is HUGE savings for our family of 7.

I had no issues right at 4am, everything went smoothly with both of my reservations.

Thanks Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter