2016 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: September 14 - November 14, 2016

Just to follow up eat to the beat dinging packages are showing up online already if anyone is interested.

Just to follow up eat to the beat dinging packages are showing up online already if anyone is interested.
I was just getting ready to post this info. However when I try to book a package, it says "unable to check for availability at this time" so maybe they packages are not downloaded yet.

I was just getting ready to post this info. However when I try to book a package, it says "unable to check for availability at this time" so maybe they packages are not downloaded yet.

oh maybe I did not get that far they did not have the restaurant i wanted (via napoli/Tutto) so I just did not explore further...Can you just use a fast pass plus option for eat to the beat or is it not worth the fast pass???

can you get reserved seating at the chase lounge???

FYI... I was just able to book the "What's Cooking With..." ONLINE that I wanted on Tue but was full for presale...!

Last edited:
I just booked What's cooking with that I tried to get on Tuesday. Since I can't book anything else I want online, I'm going back to sleep.

I can't believe I'm up at 345 am doing this again - its Tuesday all over again. Just checked - it looks like the Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining aren't online and I get to call. At least today my hubby can hold on another phone.

We have 2 phones going as well. After Tuesday's fiasco I'm trying everything I can think of to give me a fighting chance.

Does anyone have any experience with dietary restrictions with the special events? My wife is vegetarian but really wants to do the Irvine event, is it possible to have a vegetarian meal or it is what it is?

I attended a "What's Cooking With" event last year and for the standard breakfast plate, someone at the table received a special meal but it took a long while to come out. I don't recall if there was an alternative for the chef-specific item -- I don't think so.

I attended a "What's Cooking With" event last year and for the standard breakfast plate, someone at the table received a special meal but it took a long while to come out. I don't recall if there was an alternative for the chef-specific item -- I don't think so.
Thanks! Went ahead and booked the Irvine event online this morning, she's ok either way but preferably she'd like to eat something that morning lol.

I'm in the queue:surfweb:...estimated wait time is less than 4 minutes. FWIW, I used the WDW-FEST number...

On hold.. expected wait is 38 minutes...

While I wait, here's a question... I can only attend one event, and I've narrowed it down to the following (in order of preference):

1. Behind the Scenes at Trader Sam's
2. Japanese Craft Beer Tasting
3. Italian Food & Wine Pairing Luncheon
4. The Parisian Afternoon

I know Trader Sam's is new, but any experiences (Positive or negative) with the others? I'm really hoping for Trader Sam's but I wonder what my back up plan should be...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter