2015 Annual Christmas Gift List Ideas for TEEN GIRLS

So what is a good price for the Clarisonic Mia or Mia 2? I am guessing the difference is the speeds, making one more expensive than the other?

For those of you looking to buy a Clarsonic I bought my daughter and me a ProX by Olay. Amazon sells them for around $25. It gets great reviews and I have been using mine for two years. Still works great despite dropping it several times.

My DD wants a new record player. We git her an inexpensive last year but she uses it a lot and the sound isn't that good. So a new record player, sone vinyl and some make up are on her list.

I did sign her up for the Skoshbox so thanks for that tip!

Thanks for the list of ideas. I am done now, but I sent some of the ideas you had to others who have asked for girl ideas! I think my son is going to get all the girls a Blanket Scarf.

I ended up getting the girls a Vera Bradley overnight bag, adult coloring books (amazon had a disney princess one and a Harry Potter one on back order that I should be getting any day), coloring pencils, lip gloss like eos, but its from Sephora because I needed a few more things to get free shipping from JCPenny and those fit the bill and then a Visa gift card.

ha! Your son is going to make all the girls very happy! :love1:
I forgot that I wanted to get a adult coloring book, my daughter would love the princess or Harry Potter one too

I have the Mia and I am pleased with it. Granted, I don't know what I am missing.

To use either one you'll need a liquid face wash. They usually come with a sample of the Clarisonic face wash. I found it to be too perfume-y for me. I use Neutrogena Simple. It works great. You'll also want to get some refill pads. They are a bit expensive to get the Clarisonic brand. Target sells Up and Up brand pads the fit but they're only sold online.

Thanks so much for the info!

Thanks so much for the info!

I would suggest going to Clairisonic's website or Sephora's or A big department store's (like Macy's or Nordstrom) and read the product descriptions AND read the reviews! People are pretty candid and you may be swayed for the Mia or Mia2 as a result.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1484757394...UTF8&colid=1HYLO7VCDYHG&coliid=I33KR03O8IUCW6

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1338029991...UTF8&colid=1HYLO7VCDYHG&coliid=I18VK553JBYP12

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1484757408...UTF8&colid=1HYLO7VCDYHG&coliid=I1X0UPTFWQ2R2Q

Here are some really cool adult coloring books that don't break the bank. I bought the Harry Potter one and the Princess one. The Princess one was a hard back and really nice! My DD is a Harry Potter fan and while its not a hard cover book, its still really nice. I didn't order the frozen one, but it looked nice too.

For those of you looking to buy a Clarsonic I bought my daughter and me a ProX by Olay. Amazon sells them for around $25. It gets great reviews and I have been using mine for two years. Still works great despite dropping it several times.

My DD wants a new record player. We git her an inexpensive last year but she uses it a lot and the sound isn't that good. So a new record player, sone vinyl and some make up are on her list.

I did sign her up for the Skoshbox so thanks for that tip!

DD is obsessed with youtube people product reviews, and she also did research the mia/clarsonic/oil of olay - - and she wanted the Oil of Olay one, but like others said, do your research, some teens (most ;) ) really want the name brand... it truly just depends, and if they use it daily, its a good investment

So what is a good price for the Clarisonic Mia or Mia 2? I am guessing the difference is the speeds, making one more expensive than the other?

I got the MIA 2 shipped on the gma special for 75 bucks. I thought this was a good deal as I was hoping for an under 100 deal on Black Friday. Nordstroms has good prices on them now, different colors different prices.

My daughter is getting a new iphone 6s because her contract is up the first week of January, a straightener, a Bose bluetooth speaker and a giftcard to PINK. I'm not sure what is going in her stocking, yet.

Oldest DD 13
Osmo (done)
Quilling supplies ( planning on using coupons to craft stores to get the best deal for this)
Converse chuck taylor shoes white and tarheel blue (white done- kohl's deal)
Clothes (done)
I tunes gift card
Stocking stuffers??? haven't a clue

I've been finding good deals for the oldest DD. Ive spent about 125 so far on her.

Youngest DD 10
Ipod
clothes (done)
I tunes gift card
Converse chuck taylor shoes pink (maybe)
stocking stuffers?? havent a clue

Debating getting Florida Silver Passes for the family this year for Disney- haven't been in 5 years but haven't completly decided.

So far for DD 19:
Wireless Powerbeats
Immersion Blender (she's a culinary student)
Peter Pan Vinylmation series that was pulled a couple days after it came out.
Alice in Wonderland Adult coloring book and Primsacolor pencils

Plan on:
Couple of CD she wants
New Flat Iron
Portable car battery charger/air compressor (technically this is for me and my peace of mind, haha)

Hot Topic is having a flash sale today - 30% off online

However, if you're like me and have a larger order, I found that code NOVH50A2 gives a better deal for $50 off $125+

Great ideas! Just ordered the Sherlock coloring book for DD18.

For her 18th bday last month, we gave her a Keurig and a bunch of different teas, cocoas, & coffees to try in it. It was a big hit & will be great to take to college next year. (You can even make soup with it)

For those asking about the flat irons, I agree Chi or BabyBliss. You can get great deals on them at Marshalls. A heat-proof travel case is a good go-with gift.

Other ideas - Lilly Pulitzer agendas are a big deal here, so will get the new 2016 one. A pretty strap cover for DD's DSLR, and some accessories like a flash diffuser and lens sets. And a new Patagonia fleece pullover. The tribal prints are biggies here this year...

Keep those ideas coming! October birthdays make for tough Christmas shopping!

Oldest DD 13
Osmo (done)

I thought about this for DD 11 but when I was looking at it online, I got the impression that is was more learning for much younger kids.....what am I missing? It seemed like it did numbers, letters, and follow patterns?

I thought about this for DD 11 but when I was looking at it online, I got the impression that is was more learning for much younger kids.....what am I missing? It seemed like it did numbers, letters, and follow patterns?

She wants it for the masterpiece part- drawing. She is dabbling in different kinds of art. I thought the same thing and that is why I got the starter kit one and lucked out getting it on amazon sale for 58.00. I doubt she will do the other games. She wanted it for her birthday but I got her other things on the list thinking she would forget about it but she now has requested it again.

I still thought 58 was high but she hasn't asked for much for Christmas.

Thanks for mentioning Exploding Kittens! These are the gift ideas I am looking for. I just bought both versions. The original for the middle school kids and the NSFW for my older boys who are in their 20's and have their own place. I figure it's something different to play with friends at gatherings.

I also ordered the Sherlock Holmes and Game of Thrones coloring books for my boys. We have a 18 hour car ride coming up... so why not, it will be a stocking stuffer. I don't know much about pencils, I will just get some from targets. They are not artistic kids.

Here are some really cool adult coloring books that don't break the bank. I bought the Harry Potter one and the Princess one. The Princess one was a hard back and really nice! My DD is a Harry Potter fan and while its not a hard cover book, its still really nice. I didn't order the frozen one, but it looked nice too.

My son bought his girlfriend the Harry Potter coloring book and it is very nice. The scenes are based on the movies, not the books, so Harry looks like Daniel Radcliffe, etc... Also, the scenes are not in chronological order if that matters? At the back of the book are some full color photos that the drawings were based on.

His girlfriend also got the Harry Potter Illustrated Edition (Sorcerer's Stone) and it is beautiful. If you have a Potter fan I'd highly recommend this volume. Very detailed, imaginative illustrations give a fresh perspective to the story. I've read this book at least five times and am loving reading it again this way. :wizard:

DD 15 who is a Disney Nut.....She wants
1. rare pluto pins
2.anything pluto or Lion King related.
3.Itunes giftcards
4. Disney giftcards,
5.Converse (Chuck Taylors)
6.a new Northface
7. Pokemon cards.
And who knows what else she will add to the list. :simba:

She wants it for the masterpiece part- drawing. She is dabbling in different kinds of art. I thought the same thing and that is why I got the starter kit one and lucked out getting it on amazon sale for 58.00. I doubt she will do the other games. She wanted it for her birthday but I got her other things on the list thinking she would forget about it but she now has requested it again.

I still thought 58 was high but she hasn't asked for much for Christmas.
That's the reason I was looking at it too! Does the masterpiece come with the base set? I actually bought one on amazon when it was on a lightening deal and sent it back. I will have to rethink this as she is wanting "art" supplies for xmas. I've also been toying around with getting her a Intuos Stylus 2 pen for her iPad but I don't know yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter