2014 here we come... WDW, a cruise, F&G and more!!!

Oooh - that is a great tool! What an awesome discovery!

Looking forward to pictures later.

D~

so how about a couple pictures of Samantha from yesterday, as I said we don't do trick or treating but she did get dressed for the holiday.

and I just love her face here

I will also post a picture of G and J from our October trip. Not sure where this was taken :blush:
I think it may be Magic Kingdom

so those of you that know me for a while will know I used to be very active. I used to go to bootcamp and walk about 50 miles a month. I fell off the wagon due to some life events and major depression. AFter I had Sami I really wanted to get back on the wagon right away but wasn't able to due to that pesky c-section incision that wouldn't heal for 12 weeks.

Well my Mom's group is doing a 30 day workout challenge that I am able to modify and work into my mornings. I started yesterday. also a FB friend of mine is hosting a 7day weightloss challenge which starts on monday and I am doing that too. I am hoping these will be just what I need to get motivated. IN addition I am hoping to do my Walk away the pounds DVDs every other day.

This will help me on my goal to be healthier the next time we go to Disney.

Yesterday I finally finished a launch outfit that I will be able to share on Tuesday and I started item number 2.

Today I am hoping to finish item number 2 because I have a new pattern I would love to try for item number 3.

I am off to do my day 2 workout. I hope everyone has a fabulous day.

Love, love, love Sami's outfit - I know I commented on FB - but she is just so cuddly!!!

Mr J and Mr G look great in Tomorrowland (that's what the trash can looks like to me anyways. LOL)

Good for you - I know it's so hard to get started. I've been so active lately - and I am really loving my heavy lifting program - I can't believe I am already 3 weeks into it! I normally take weekends off as a rule - but I just strapped on my leg weights to do my WATP dvd... I got into the caramel corn last night - and must do pennance. LOL

Have a great day! And I am always happy to cheer you on if you need it! Don't forget about the Disiboutiquer weight loss group on FB - they are so motivating - and I think you are a member of that group - if not, I'd be happy to add you. :) Let me know.

D~

I am not in that group if you don't mind adding me.. So far I am feeling good about the plan I have. I am really going to try and stick to it.

This morning I did something I almost never do. I went to Target all my my lonesome. G called me when he was leaving work at 7:45 so I left the kiddos in C's care until her dad came home which was 15 minutes and I got there when the doors opened.

I even started Christmas shopping mostly stocking stuffers.

A Doc McStuffins Board book for Sami
2 Frozen Polly Pockets for C
For J I bought a threading toy, a book with his numbers and a book with letters for tracing. (I need him to be comfortable writing.

I also bought some plain white towels and napkins that I am going to embroider for gifts for my mom and sister.

Also bought 3 target gift cards for my brothers 3 youngest and I will make them each a t-shirt and they are done.

I am feeling productive. I now need to get off the computer and finish my second launch item and start my 3rd.

Hope everyone has a great day.

I am not in that group if you don't mind adding me.. So far I am feeling good about the plan I have. I am really going to try and stick to it.

Sorry Chiara - I didn't see this response until last night, so Nicole added you. :thumbsup2

This morning I did something I almost never do. I went to Target all my my lonesome. G called me when he was leaving work at 7:45 so I left the kiddos in C's care until her dad came home which was 15 minutes and I got there when the doors opened.

I even started Christmas shopping mostly stocking stuffers.

A Doc McStuffins Board book for Sami
2 Frozen Polly Pockets for C
For J I bought a threading toy, a book with his numbers and a book with letters for tracing. (I need him to be comfortable writing.

I also bought some plain white towels and napkins that I am going to embroider for gifts for my mom and sister.

Also bought 3 target gift cards for my brothers 3 youngest and I will make them each a t-shirt and they are done.

I am feeling productive. I now need to get off the computer and finish my second launch item and start my 3rd.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Yay for the beginning of Christmas shopping - I have also started mine... Right now, I have a shirt for V and a pair of boots that she requested. And I have a shirt for Alli - nothing extravagent yet... We have not decided what their big gifts are going to be yet? I am pretty sure that Alli is getting a new phone... She has been hobbling along on various phones we have around the house for almost a year now - I just have no idea what to get for her? As I really don't think she needs web access. :confused3 I'd love to get her a new lens for her camera too - but that's two REALLY BIG gifts, and we have no ideas for ANY big gifts for V... Sigh.

I hope you have a great day today!

D~

SO proud of you for getting back to your exercise Chiara, that isn't easy and you have been derailed by some very worthy reasons. I can't wait to see the launch outfit, are you allowed to post a link? You are one of my favorite seamstresses/embroiders, I can't wait to see what you created. :flower3:

I will post pictures tomorrow night or Wednesday morning. They are all Disney items.

D we haven't bought anything big just a couple little things and I bought gift cards for my Brothers 3 littles and they get a shirt too. I really can't get excited about them. They are so unappreciative.

I am leaving work now and heading home to finish my last launch item.

Good luck getting back into your workouts and your 30 day challenge

Love the cute top you share...very fun

Love those dolls and if she only wants Rapunzel and Belle now I would be surprised...totally beautiful

Hope you enjoyed the solo Target trip

So I am so excited I finished all my launch items and I did a totally new pattern to me and I just love it. I am going to use it for an order I have for a Sophia dress for my Aunt.

Today is launch day so it is a busy one. I have to work on pictures. I will post all the items later.

My kids are off for election day since the schools are polling places, it is a safety issue. NYC is electing a new mayor and neither canidate is great but I will be doing my civic duty shortly.

I worked out this morning and am hoping and praying I can keep it up. I needd to do this for me.

Have a fabulous day.

I am very excited to see you launch items since I am no longer part of MSB and I haven't seen anything. I did see the fabric sneeks you posted though - and I LOVE them!!!!

I know you can do this Chiara!!! You are doing fantastic!

D~

So I am so excited I finished all my launch items and I did a totally new pattern to me and I just love it. I am going to use it for an order I have for a Sophia dress for my Aunt.
popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::
Today is launch day so it is a busy one. I have to work on pictures. I will post all the items later.
popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

I worked out this morning and am hoping and praying I can keep it up. I needd to do this for me.

Go Chiara...you can do it...you can do it...you can do it!!! (this is a cheer in my head, does it read that way??? :lmao:) :cheer2::cheer2::yay::dance3::yay::cheer2::cheer2:

so as promised here are the launch items I made. I love how they all came out.

Mickey and Minnie Christmas.

A tween Up top.

and my absolute favorite Princess Aurora

So in trip news DH received the vacation picks for work and our dates are now set in stone.

I need to contact my TA about our cruise I have a dumb question :)

Today I have parent teachers at Js school, this has me stressed because I have a feeling I may not be pleased with the speech schedule. I think she is doing the speech in 2 days instead of the 4 days. I want it 4 x 30 not 2 x 60. I don't think that is the right move for J but we shall see.

In trip news I have to get some info together for my awesome TA:cool2: for the cruise portion. I also need to figure out when to take Sami for her passport.

Yesterday was parent teachers conferences for J. For the most part it was good. The teacher is doing the work for trying to get J a 1 on 1 which means he would have an teachers aide assigned specifically to him. We think this will help him stay on task. He does great in a one on one setting.

I met the OT and I loved her and she seems very with it. I am putting her in touch with my private OT so they can coordinate care.

I met the ST I liked her but it isn't an ideal situation for J because he is getting all his sessions in 2 days. He is supposed to have speech 4 x 30 and she is doing it in the 2 days she is there. She is really focussed on him communicating and has filled in his PECS book a lot. She is also making him do multiple signs. So I am really not sure I want to rock the boat because if I make waves and he gets to a therapist who doesn't mesh with him I am screwed even worse. I personally don't care how he communicates as long as he does and I do like the use of pictures and signs both along with the few words he has.

Parent Teacher days stress me but I am happy to report I didn't do any of my normal self destructive habits.

Today I am putting together some things for my fabulous travel agent. I also need to figure out about Sami's passport.

Oh did I mention tomorrow is picture day. I am getting the kids pictures taken. I am so excited.

Have a fabulous day.

I wonder where my reply from yesterday went? Hmmm....

Well, I am very glad that your meeting for J went well. I sure hope he is able to get the 1 on 1 that would benefit him. I really hope everything else goes well for him and the PT schedule doesn't make things difficult.

Congrats on doing good and sticking to your healthy plan!!! So proud of you!

Can't wait to see the kids' pictures!!! How fun!

I also hope you are able to get that new Beauty out for a test drive!

D~

D i took her out ffor a test drive her name is now Mabel. I love her. I am going to try a pair of easy fits later today for practice :)

Today I am taking the kids for pictures :) This is Sami's outfit.

I am leaning towards the Candy Cane Cutie onsie.

I also have a handmade cream sweater in case it is too cold. I am super excited.

Also I forgot to share Sami's 5 month picture from Tuesday so here is that. This one actually shows off her blue eyes.

I should have a couple htings to show later today if I am productive but I want to go to Joanns while we are out and I need to buy a highchair. Is it bad I don't want to spend more than $60 on one so I am going to see what is on clearance at babies r us.

Oooh - I LOVE the name Mabel!!!! That is the perfect name for her! I hope she brings you many years of enjoyment. You should probably post a picture here, so everyone can see!

I think you are right - Sami's outfit is truly adorable - but I think the Candycane Cutie shirt is the one you should use. I just love that little petti and the striped candy cane tights... Is Miss C going to have a pair too? V has a pair of socks that match that - she loves them!

And little Sami is just precious! I just love how she is holding her little toes in that picture... I just love that age - it's so much fun!

Good luck finding a cheap high chair today, and I can't wait to see what you are working on.

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!