2014 here we come... WDW, a cruise, F&G and more!!!

cogero

DIS Veteran
Hi my name is Chiara and I am a certified Disney Addict, my first trip was in 1976. I love all things Disney. It is our preferred vacation destination.

I am married to my best friend and love of my life Gerard. G has slowly embraced my Disney obsession. He is the money guy and it was his decision to buy into DVC in 2008.

We are the proud parents of 3 kiddo’s

Chiara Michelle is almost 12 (she will be 12 on Sunday) She loves all things Disney. Her favorite Characters are Belle and Stitch. She is a wonderful child who is an excellent student and loves to Dance. This year instead of dancing competively she decided to concentrate on school work, only take her regular classes and join the running club at the middle school because dancing 6 hours a week wasn’t enough!

James is our next child he will be 6 in November. He is my special boy. He has Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD), verbal apraxia is nonverbal and a couple of other issues. J loves Disney. He is venturing into the big rides. On our last trip he went on Test Track for the first time. We take joy in the small things with J. Disney allows us to have a normal vacation.

Finally we have Samantha otherwise known as Sami. Sami is our surprise baby, actually Jimmy was our surprise baby but Sami was an even bigger surprise. Sami is 4 months old now and she is our princess. All my kids are spoiled but I can see Sami being the most spoiled. We never thought we would have her and my pregnancy was a bit rough but she was worth it all.

I love PTR’s and I love the planning. My last pre- trip report encompassed 2012 and 2013 so I thought it was time to start a new PTR. This PTR will encompass all my trips for 2014. So far we have 3 booked (have to make those Annual Passes pay off)

It is my place to ask opinions, show our plans and show some of our customs for the trip.

I look forward to getting to know you all and if you are joining in again welcome.

Reserved for Trip dates...

So here is a list of our trips that we already have booked.

February 17-20 WDW at BWV.
February 20-23 a 3 Day Cruise on the Disney Dream (need to remember to book another cruise while on board)

April 12-17 WDW at Kidani in a 2BR Standard (I think) decided to be cheap with points this time around.

August 24 - 29th WDW at Kidani in a 2BR but am going to try for BC or BW at 7 months.

We are planning one more and it will most likely be for Thanksgiving since it doesn't look like October is going to work out.

Sitting on hold with the MD office and saw this pop up! So excited for you, now to read when I can concentrate!

I am totally here!!!!!! Cannot wait to hear all about all of your trips!

D~

Sitting on hold with the MD office and saw this pop up! So excited for you, now to read when I can concentrate!

Welcome Judy so glad to see you.

I'm here, I'm here! LOL

Yeah glad you saw it.

Saw your post on FB and am joining in. You have a lovely family.

Welcome.

I am totally here!!!!!! Cannot wait to hear all about all of your trips!

D~

hey D glad you made it over here.

Following along! :)

Welcome.

I look forward to getting to know everyone. Also it will be good to know I am not talking to myself though I have been known to do that.

so our first trip of 2014 begins with a stay at Boardwalk Villas. I am debating changing our 1BR into a 2BR because I would like the extra bathroom. We have enough points but I need to check availability since it is presidents week.

We are pretty much stuck traveling during school holidays as DD is in an honors program and taking a some 8th grade level courses since next year her class will be taking 9th grade courses.

We won't have FP+ set up until we get there as we will need to renew our annual passes. Since it is a short trip it shouldn't be too bad and DH and DD are okay riding things single rider.

We already have our flights for February and will be arriving at 9:18am on 2/17/13 We are hoping our room is ready when we get there.

We are also trying to figure out if we are going to have our owners lockers delivered and we probably will. I also will need to schedule a stroller rental for this trip.

How about a picture from our first Disney cruise?
Look how small MIss C was

and one of C and J

I need to find a couple others I know there are more :) Off to work on a Disney quilt block for my cousin.

Love early arrivals into Orlando. We are trying Boardwalk Villas for the first time in 42 days.

I haven't tried it yet, but when I called Disney about Fastpass+, I was told there was a number I could put in that would allow me to do my Fasptass+ and pick up my AP's when we get there (I have the certificate for them as I already ordered them back in September). I'm waiting until I get the notice that I have the Magic Bands.

I just love the photos of Miss C and little J... How adorable! I cannot believe how much they have grown!!! WOW!!!!

D~

I would love to try an Epcot resort, I hope you can get the bigger room, that would be wonderful. The pics are adorable as always. ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL be in Florida when you are...but I THINK you are overdue for a trip to Charlotte...just saying...:rolleyes1

Love early arrivals into Orlando. We are trying Boardwalk Villas for the first time in 42 days.

I haven't tried it yet, but when I called Disney about Fastpass+, I was told there was a number I could put in that would allow me to do my Fasptass+ and pick up my AP's when we get there (I have the certificate for them as I already ordered them back in September). I'm waiting until I get the notice that I have the Magic Bands.

This will be our 3rd trip staying at Boardwalk. I really like the BCV but they are super hard to get into. I just love that area.

I just love the photos of Miss C and little J... How adorable! I cannot believe how much they have grown!!! WOW!!!!

D~

I know when I saw this picture I was like Whoa C doesn't really look like that anymore.

I would love to try an Epcot resort, I hope you can get the bigger room, that would be wonderful. The pics are adorable as always. ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL be in Florida when you are...but I THINK you are overdue for a trip to Charlotte...just saying...:rolleyes1

I know I want to get back to Charlotte but schedules have been so crazy. We are going to try for a race weekend. I told DH I want to spend about a week in that area.

I am waiting for J to get home. I have a few things I am supposed to be working on and I really need to get Sami up for a feeding.

Hi my name is Chiara and I am a certified Disney Addict.

I forgot to ask this before - but where did you get your Disney Addict Certification??? I think I need to be certified too... :rolleyes1

:rotfl:

D~

I forgot to ask this before - but where did you get your Disney Addict Certification??? I think I need to be certified too... :rolleyes1

:rotfl:

D~

Well everyone says I am a Disney addict so I decided I should be certified ;)

So not much on the planning the past couple of days. I have been busy working on the ugly quilt blocks. I have 2.5 done so only 6.5 to go. I think part of the problem besides the fabric I don't like is the fact that there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the characters. So far I have finished Alice and Mrs. Potts. Snow White is almost done. Then I have Dumbo, Tinkerbell, Lady, Mary Poppins, Cinderella's Castle with some wording and something else.

I will finally have pictures of a treat bag I finished in the morning.

I also need to upload my pictures from the trip a couple of weeks ago. I just haven't done it because I am traumatized about it.

How about an old picture from 2012 I think. C in Downtown Disney I really need to find the picture I have of C on our first trip.

and here is a real blast from the past I think this is in 2005.

Joining in!

A 3 day cruise sounds like so much fun. I have heard the Dream is just incredible, can't wait to read all about your plans.

I can't believe how big Sami is already. Love the pic of C and J on the cruise, so cute.

Joining in!

A 3 day cruise sounds like so much fun. I have heard the Dream is just incredible, can't wait to read all about your plans.

I can't believe how big Sami is already. Love the pic of C and J on the cruise, so cute.

Welcome Welcome. Just remember Sami was almost 11lbs at birth.

I am excited about the cruise though C doesn't want customs for it. I guess I will survive since I have Sami and J can't complain.

So I have been a bit busy this week making lists of things I want to get done for Sami. I am not a big fan of the clothes in stores with the exception of Gymboree and I don't love everything. I have been making her some shirts. This morning I cut out a Minnie Mouse top. I hope to show off tomorrow.

I am also working on some Quilt Blocks for my cousin. This is what I did so far. I am just not loving the colors.

and here is the last treat bag of the season. This turned out to be my favorite.

This weekend is Cs birthday and I need to wrap her presents and I want to make a set of PJs to go along with her present. I can't wait to see her face on Sunday.

Tonight she is having a sleepover with her best friend. Sarah.

Well I guess I have to go to work ;)
:rotfl2:

I am a firm believer that ALL the BEST people have a birthday on October 27th!!!

Happy Birthday C!

Nini

Love everything! I agree - I love the colors of the quilt blocks.

And, of course... BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Miss C~!!!!!!! I hope she has a splendid day!!!

D~

so yesterday I priced out a trip to Disney in December just to go to MVMCP I need my head examined. It would be me and 3 kids. I even priced airfare.

I definately need my head examined. It isn't happening because I just cant see flying by myself with J and Sami.

Today I need to finish a Minnie Top for Sami.

Oh and I have been browsing e-bay and craigslist for deals on machines. I did find an older singer on craigs list we will see if I get a message back.

how about a picture from our 2011 Christmas Trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter