2014 Free Dining PIN Code Thread

Spoke with a great CM this morning when I called to check on a possible PIN for us...no luck...HOWEVER...she said that there are more free dining pins coming out later this afternoon in advance of tomorrow's GP discounts!! We might all get lucky yet friends. : )

Thanks!!! I've been disappointed and discouraged to call over and over and not have any pins so far :-( I'll give it a shot later this afternoon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

CM I spoke with yesterday said the pins being released this afternoon should be about 10,000. I'm not sure if that is all free dining or what, but that's a pretty decent number.

Nothing yet..the CM said "later today" she didn't give a time. Fingers crossed! :)

Another question do u have to call in to see if u have a pin or do u get an email?

Another question do u have to call in to see if u have a pin or do u get an email?

You could get one via email or snail mail. Some people have also gotten some pixie dust when they call to ask about one. Good Luck!

Spoke with a great CM this morning when I called to check on a possible PIN for us...no luck...HOWEVER...she said that there are more free dining pins coming out later this afternoon in advance of tomorrow's GP discounts!! We might all get lucky yet friends. : )

:shamrock: Good luck to all!

I wonder if they'll ever send out that "good for whole year" pin they sent out two years ago. People could pick almost any month of the year for FD. That's what I need : )

I just tried calling and no pins under my name (or DH's).

:sad:

The CM said I could keep trying but I've NEVER had a pin attached to my name so I am not holding my breath.

Congrats to all those who get them!

Anyone get one yet? I just got an email from Disney Destinations, but not a pin...such a tease!!!!

I got a free dining code this afternoon. I called Disney and they had two PIN's associated with my account. The free dining which was book by some date in January to March 5th. And another which was 15% off resort package.

I chose the free dining and booked my trip for next year. March 02-March 08!!

mCaudio said:
I got a free dining code this afternoon. I called Disney and they had two PIN's associated with my account. The free dining which was book by some date in January to March 5th. And another which was 15% off resort package.

Congrats!

Was this your first time calling since Thursday when the initial batch went out? I'm just wondering if the batch for this afternoon has been released yet.

I just got an email with a choice of two pins, one of 35% off select resorts or one for free dining. I tried to see the dates that it's available for but when I tried to log in I realized that it's under my maiden name and old address. Can I change that so I can still use the discount?? It would be a complete shame if I couldn't use my codes just because I got married and moved.

I just got an email with a choice of two pins, one of 35% off select resorts or one for free dining. I tried to see the dates that it's available for but when I tried to log in I realized that it's under my maiden name and old address. Can I change that so I can still use the discount?? It would be a complete shame if I couldn't use my codes just because I got married and moved.

You should be able to use them. Not sure if you need to update your records online or call Disney reservations, explain the situation and have them update everything for you. Good luck!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest