(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you do there aren’t as many high fireworks with the Happily Ever After show but in the park the projections on the castle are amazing!!

Heya, looking at the walk from conch key to the Beach Pool. Is this like 2 minutes or 5 minutes? I can't really tell. It looks far, but I see people saying it's not that spread out.

Hi all! Here now! Got some Pixie Dust and we are staying in Sugar Loaf! Very nice surprise. Because I am a GF virgin I did not even realize it until we walked in after dinner!

So quick answers I hope... where to watch he fireworks from the resort? We were thinking boat launch dock?
So exciting! I have a secret wish that somehow they'll upgrade us to a suite with two bathrooms for our stay. It's good to see someone getting some awesome Pixie Dust!

Just read the turndown service and the little chocolates were gone. :confused: When did that happen?
I can confirm is it gone. There was a card on the nightstand that says you can request it. I have not received it one night I have been here. I will take a picture of the card when I get back to my room after Fantasmic

I can confirm is it gone. There was a card on the nightstand that says you can request it. I have not received it one night I have been here. I will take a picture of the card when I get back to my room after Fantasmic

Are you in a standard or CL room? Does it pertain to both? Thank you!

Question for those around a lot longer than me... hasn’t turn down service for ALL rooms at GF been the norm for a long time? Or do I have that wrong?

Question for those around a lot longer than me... hasn’t turn down service for ALL rooms at GF been the norm for a long time? Or do I have that wrong?

A friend of mine said that everyone was able to get turn down at GF.

Last edited:
On the coffee maker discussion above, I had a Keurig in my room in April. I was in Sugar Loaf which is CL, but I am under the impression these are in all of the GF rooms (could be wrong about that though).

See pic:
View attachment 277691

THIS PIC IS FROM CR but is a better view of the Keurig. It was the same as what was in the GF room.
View attachment 277692

We had the same Keurig coffee maker in our room at the GF (Conch Key) in September, my understanding is every room at the GF now has the Keurig coffee machine in them.

Sad about turn down service, but at least you can still request it.

Morning everyone, I was at the GF 10/9 to 10/14 never requested turn down and received it every night. The first night we got in later then usual due to Nate and when housekeeping knocked on the door we just got in, but she handed me some chocolates. FYI I was in Conch Key

Morning everyone, I was at the GF 10/9 to 10/14 never requested turn down and received it every night. The first night we got in later then usual due to Nate and when housekeeping knocked on the door we just got in, but she handed me some chocolates. FYI I was in Conch Key
Very interesting! I am in Big Pine Key and checked-in 10/21.

I will say our housekeeper has been amazing. I have come back from the parks and received multiple towel designs on the beds, items like our Mickey pumpkins put out where we rest, and generous amounts of towels and toiletries. I have not had this in any resort or building I have recently stayed in. She even wrote us a note because she liked the tip envelope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter