• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

wow i just read your whole PJ! You have done an amazing job on your budget! I should have been reading this from the begining!! Great job! everything looks great! I can't wait to see pictures from everything! WOO HOO it's almost time!

WOW!! That is a fantastic budget!! We are on a budget too, and it's great to see all of this - thank you for posting it all!! Great job!!!

Can I just say that I love the subway welcome meal. That is awesome. I myself am planning on just going out for pizza the night before the wedding because I was just too overwhelmed with the cost and stress of planning another meal, and pizza is cheap and easy so whatever! Subway sounds great. Mmmm, I wish I had some right now :-D

Wow! You have done an awesome job!!! Your budget is fantastic, and your wedding is so close. You are going to have a wonderful time.

Wow you have done a great job with your budget. Not long now, have a great wedding.

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!

I hope it was a magical day just as you dreamed it! :bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter