everything sounds great so far- you have figured out alot!! WOW! The price of the styro foam balls for the pomander were hard for me to swallow too but I figured it was still less than what I could have paid....anyway good luck with the crystals and everything else. your colors sound pretty!:goodvibes

Holey Moley!! I thought I was being really good with Ebay, but you have me beat! :worship:I bow to the Queen of Ebay! :goodvibes

You're getting married right as I go down to do my planning session. It really is a beautiful time of year down there. :thumbsup2

WOWW you are doing a really good job at keeping costs down, i am impressed. can't wait to read more

Everything looks great! I like the unity candle set and your paper for the STD is so pretty. You did a good job with the flowers too!looking forward to hearing more...:goodvibes

Had to come over and find your pj from your post! I love your unity candle.. It makes me think as not creative as I am I might be able to make one as they don't seem that terribly hard to make and yours turned out great!!! Everything sounds like it is c oming along wonderfully ! I'll definitely be tuning in!! popcorn::

Everything looks great! Can't wait to see more! P.S. My parents names are Melanie and John:cool1: ! They've been married over 30 years so hopefully the name combo will be as lucky for you;) !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!