2013 Disney TR

I know I've probably said it before, but I just love Finding Nemo - The Musical! I think there's no way for Howard and me to go without sitting in the front rows though. I just love watching the expressions on the actors and puppeteers. Some of the songs are definitely cheesy, but in those instances, I love watching them do their work! Plus, the front row seats allow us to see in the wings, and I'm fascinated with how theaters function during a show!

Mmm, that cupcake looks delicious! I wish that there was a way to safely transport many cupcakes home so that they could stay fresh for like, let's say a month or so. Then I can enjoy them back here in NY! When in Disney, I'm not always in the mood for a big sweet treat, but your pictures always make me drool!

Pork shank or not, I would have wanted one last night at MK too! It's hard to say goodbye! Such a pretty castle with lights and fireworks.
I did love hearing Julie Andrews at DL!

Wise move getting out ahead of the crowds - they can get dangerous! I either go early, or wait until they've all trampled past (hiding in a shop usually).

So glad the bus came (finally) and you managed one more night in the MK. It looks like you had a truly magical last night!

What a fabulous evening. So glad you turned around and went back to the bus stop. I love beginning and ending my trips at the Magic Kingdom!

Well I'm glad you're here now! :goodvibes I am planning to do a Disneyland trip report...can't decide whether to start that or the cruise one next... :scratchin

I vote start the Disneyland one next.. I'm going in November for the first time and want to study as much as I can about it before we go :D

It's so awesome that you were able to have one last night in the MK! The pic of the pink fireworks over the castle is my favorite.

I just read through the entire trip report. I loved everything about it!
I can't wait to check out your blog.

I somehow got behind and missed your last post.....

Pork. Shank.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

It gets me every time.

I would cry buckets if I heard Julie Andrews voice during the fireworks. She's my favorite lady.

Thanks for the shout out! :thumbsup2

The last day . . . I always want to soak up every second of it!!

There is something about those early mornings too! I actually got up to go running a couple of morning on our last trip (we didn't do too much park time, so its not as insane as it sounds), and it was so lovely jogging around the resorts when there were so few people out. It had such a different feel!

I love the hand written wait board at HS and I hope they never get rid of it.

That tram pic is very cool. :thumbsup2

I know what you mean about last day pics. It's so hard not to become an overachiever. :rotfl2:

Sad to see your last day arrive.

Breakfast looks lovely. I especially love the blueberries in the oatmeal. Pretty food.

Since your TR is just about done - isn't it about time to head down again. Say... mid October? WE MISS YOU!!!! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter