2013 Disney TR

Emma - I am, hmmm - 9 months late for this TR? :rotfl: Oh well! Subbing today and looking forward to hearing about last summers adventure. I think we were there at the same time.

Hope all is well with you. Did you really work at Disney for an entire year? Wow -time flies.

Looking forward to catching up! You look wonderful in your pictures!

I'm also a huge fan of Dinosaur~ I've seen the actor on CSI and thought, "Well, you certainly haven't changed much, have you?"

So I just read about your auto train trip. Cool. You chronicled that very well. My brother's family did it once and they went coach on the wake back. My son went with them. He said he didn't sleep all night. Oh well. His choice since I offered to fly him home.

Your mini-Emma is too cute.

I have a lot more catching up to do!

Edited to say - I see you didn't get such a great night's sleep either.

Lol to the group that was still drunk in the morning. That was going to be one heck of a hangover!

OH I am drooling over those treats!!!

I think it's funny that the CM was giving you such a pile of nonsense! He obviously didn't think you knew anything - boy he had no idea who he was talking to, did he? HA! It's weird how so much has changed since then with the bands.

Last night? Oh, no! When is your next trip?

That cupcake looks amazing and just made it to the top of my must-try list!
The animal kingdom lodge looks so incredible! so many posts on the DIS are making me really consider staying there.

Also Just a quick comment on your blog! I started reading your trip to Europe and It's great! I'm going to France for the first time after I study abroad in Spain so I'm using your posts to get ideas on places to visit!

Oh Heavens! I need that cupcake right now.

There are so many details at the Animal Kingdom Lodge that are easily overlooked. I swear I need to intentionally plan a trip to WDW without park tickets to be able to really appreciate all it has to offer! When you have park tickets, the draw to dart off to the parks is just too much!

The orange one with the giraffe topper is orange marmalade.

I am very curious if this is a marmalade more oriented towards American tastes (sweeter, short-cut), or more British (tart, long-cut). Mind you, I'm not expecting Frank Cooper's Vintage Oxford Marmalade; but you never know...

Those cupcakes really are to die for!

I finally stayed at Jambo House last October and it was wonderful. Loved every minute! Beautiful pics.

:rotfl: to the super swarm CM. :rotfl2:

That T-shirt is super cute!

Emma! I've been away from the boards for a couple years...and you're still here!
:cool1:

I look forward to reading your adventures!

Jane

Ha ha! I ride Dinosaur too (and mock Seeker as well) put Primeval Whirl is a bit too whirly for me.

Loved your brother's 'bug tamer' photo at AKL and your comment - it IS AK for goodness sake!

Great idea to take your Y&Y lunch back to the resort and dine on real plates and utensils.... not that it was your intent but I noticed that before I think when you were in the TH villas. For some reason I just think that's such a great little treat to have Disney food on dinnerware.

Ahhh CUPCAKES! You are tormenting me now. Those little round crunchy things on top are they like the little things on the cupcakes at BoG? That must be the latest and greatest cupcake enhancement. You see those all over now. I'm just a generic sprinkles gal myself. Anyway.... the cupcakes look lovely and you didn't disappoint! Shout out to Momma Snob for the ingenious cupcake sandwich idea.

Hmph! That snooty CM regarding the MMJBX3 whatevers. :rotfl2: Seriously!

I'm soooo looking forward to seeing AKL soon - like in 3 days soon. It is my favorite resort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!