2013 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ: Don't Post Here! New Thread Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are sitting by SAB now. Still waiting for our room at bc after our arrival night at YC last night. I checked into BC this am around 9:30 hoping a room would be ready earlier in the day. Other than the waiting everything is great so far. When we get a room we are going to shower and hit a park...which one tbd.

My daughter is 8 and doesn't know how to swim yet (maybe this year will be the year but I still think I would keep her in the vest at Disney) would she be ok on the Jib slide? She was doing the slides at CBR last year. How old were your kiddos when they did the jib slide?

MOVING DAY

250 Pages! This whole discount release today has thrown off my timing and it is moving day already!!!

So pick a moving buddy and mosey along to the new thread (sorry gals, I pick Tom Collins)

oin the fun over on this thread:

2013 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ, Fun & Friends ~~~May 2013 ~~~

If you have an outstanding question, feel free to bump it to the new thread. I'll move over a few posts later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Don't forget to subscribe to the new thread and change the link if you are linking to this thread in your signature.

See you on the other side!

DO NOT POST HERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter