2013 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ: Don't Post Here! New Thread Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
April2013.jpg

I'll try to make this bigger, but right now, Photobucket is not cooperating with me.

Campfire time for March is 6:30 PM. Movie follows at 8:00 PM.

Movies by the Beach April 2013 Schedule, popcorn::

Sun- Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey( Rated G)
Mon- The Secret World of Arrietty (G)
Tues- The Aristocats(G)
Wed- Tarzan (G)
Thurs- Tangled (PG)
Fri- Lilo & Stitch (PG)
Sat- Wreck-It Ralph (PG)

Movie will be moved inside to the Solarium in the event of inclement weather. :umbrella:

I am very excited to see Aristocats here. My son is in a production of this show at the end of the month- he will be Napoleon the dog.

Someone ( I cannot remember who) mentioned the spring water at BC Marketplace, will one of these fit inside the fridge? We are using this as the solution to our bottled water dilema but would like to keep one cold.

On another note, booked Dessert Party which was my last ADR to make!!!

The water is sold in gallons in the Marketplace. I'm not sure if the whole gallon will fit. What I plan on doing is bringing reusable bottles and probably fill and chill overnight- add some ice from the ice machine in the morning to keep it extra cold, at least for an hour or so.

Will a gallon of milk fit in the room fridge?

No, but at least one half-gallons will fit in the door and possibly more in the main compartment.

IMG_2746.jpg

fridgecmcadoo66.jpg

Photos by cmcadoo66 and natebenma.

Fridge dimensions: coming

natebenma said:
The water is sold in gallons in the Marketplace. I'm not sure if the whole gallon will fit. What I plan on doing is bringing reusable bottles and probably fill and chill overnight- add some ice from the ice machine in the morning to keep it extra cold, at least for an hour or so.

Will a gallon of milk fit in the room fridge?

No, but at least one half-gallons will fit in the door and possibly more in the main compartment.

Photos by cmcadoo66 and natebenma.

Fridge dimensions: coming

Thank you! We will have our water bottles so we will probably do as you suggested.

I just spoke with someone from customer service At photo pass. He said there is a table at the marketplace but they are only open from 5-9pm. So you can only redeem during those hours.

Thanks for the response. We won't be arriving until after 9pm so I guess I just get it at DHS the next morning.

Hey Guys :)

54 days to go! I finally made our ADRs today, yes I'm very late, but I managed to get some good ones. First night Cape May, then: Mama Melrose, Le Cellier, Ohana, the Plaza, Nine Dragons, and Coral Reef. Should be yummy! :)

Also I noticed today when double checking park hours, they took away the EMH for MK on May 31st???? :( That's our last night and I was hoping for a late night. Hmmmmm......

Natebenma I sent you a PM... do you, or anyone else, know the bedding layout for the 5 YC CL garden view rooms?

54 days!!!!!! :) :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

In effort to try and have my family pack less for the trip, does anyone have any information on the hair dryer provided in the room? Is it one of those ones attached to the wall? Does anyone have a photo?

Thanks!

54 days to go! I finally made our ADRs today, yes I'm very late, but I managed to get some good ones. First night Cape May, then: Mama Melrose, Le Cellier, Ohana, the Plaza, Nine Dragons, and Coral Reef. Should be yummy! :)

Also I noticed today when double checking park hours, they took away the EMH for MK on May 31st???? :( That's our last night and I was hoping for a late night. Hmmmmm......

Natebenma I sent you a PM... do you, or anyone else, know the bedding layout for the 5 YC CL garden view rooms?

Yes!!! I would definitely say you got some good ones!!! How exciting!!! Glad you weren't stuck with any stinkers :)

In 6 days and 11 hours I can make our ADRs!!! I just had to post that bc this is about the only place I can say it without people thinking I am crazy.... It's the little things! A few days ago someone was posting about missing out on planning... I too would be a little heartbroken over it! It's just as much fun as the trip for me:). And it gets me through the cold months thinking of Orlando warmth!!

I amI so excited, we will be there Friday!!! I cannot wait for the warmth it snowed here today. Since we are taking my sister, my girls have 2 countdown chains going. One with how many sleeps until Aunt Betty gets here, and the other how many sleeps til "Dinney" as my youngest pronounces it.

I amI so excited, we will be there Friday!!! I cannot wait for the warmth it snowed here today. Since we are taking my sister, my girls have 2 countdown chains going. One with how many sleeps until Aunt Betty gets here, and the other how many sleeps til "Dinney" as my youngest pronounces it.

I am so jealous and excited for you!! Have the best time!!!

In effort to try and have my family pack less for the trip, does anyone have any information on the hair dryer provided in the room? Is it one of those ones attached to the wall? Does anyone have a photo?

Thanks!

ETA: CONFUSED!!! :confused:

These are my pictures from July 2010:

Looks like a wall hair dryer-

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_2737.jpg

But this is the picture I have from MsCoz2000. I believe it was taken in December 2010.

hairdryer.jpg

Anyone care to share what they had for a hair dryer recently?

And while in that file, I found a picture labeled "Public Bathroom"

publicbathroom.jpg

I know we have the mother of the bride looking for some photos. Still waiting for a couple of guests who were there recently to post pictures when they get back.

Again, not sure if this is the bathroom next to Ariels or not, or if there have been any changes in the couple of years since the photo was taken.

I am so jealous and excited for you!! Have the best time!!!

TigrLvsPooh said:

You did get some good ones! We have reservations in August for 4 of those.

natebenma said:
ETA: CONFUSED!!! :confused:

These are my pictures from July 2010:

Looks like a wall hair dryer-

But this is the picture I have from MsCoz2000. I believe it was taken in December 2010.

Anyone care to share what they had for a hair dryer recently?

In the villas, we always had one like the first pics. Not sure about regular BC rooms?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I'm not sure if when getting the bounceback offer all have to have the same ticket plan, just like reserving any other package. i'm sure someone here will have better information for you there. Again, if that were the case, then you would be required to purchase the same tickets for each person in the room.
If you went the AP route, your husband could get tickets however you'd like, and still take advantage of the AP savings.
One other thing to consider is the whole Fastpass+ scenario, and how that would work for you and your husband if you have different ticket media. That's all still up in the air for all of us as to how that works.

As far as dining, we have done both the DDP and TIW. That is a difficult decision, and unfortunately you're the only one that can determine that, all based on your eating habits. There is a spreadsheet that i'll post soon on this thread that may help you in determining what might work best for you. Personally for us, We save money with TiW. However with our trip coming up, we have a different party with us, and the DDP just happens to work out better in this case.

Thanks for quick follow up Hunclemarco! :)

That's so exciting, angeejoe! I have booked the bounce back a few times (just booked a last month for BC this October!) and with the current offer, you don't need to add tickets. I would think that the AP would be a good investment if you are going back. If a better AP room rate comes out - they have been pretty much the same 35% off as the bounce back offers lately - you could always cancel your bounce back reservation and rebook with the AP offer. Also, we have found the TIW discount to be much better than dining plan. Have fun planning, and maybe we will see you at the BC this fall!

Thanks JulieT3! :cool1:I'm super excited about this trip! I think the bounce back will be a great savings & Im really considering the AP! Do you have AP? Does TIW last from yer when you bought it? As this trip we having dining plus plan, so wouldn't need TIW until the fall trip. Where do you buy TIW? When will you be there in oct?

Thanks for quick follow up Hunclemarco! :)

Thanks JulieT3! :cool1:I'm super excited about this trip! I think the bounce back will be a great savings & Im really considering the AP! Do you have AP? Does TIW last from yer when you bought it? As this trip we having dining plus plan, so wouldn't need TIW until the fall trip. Where do you buy TIW? When will you be there in oct?

TiW can be purchased at guest relations, good from date of purchase through 13 months (1year + one month)

Thanks for the response. We won't be arriving until after 9pm so I guess I just get it at DHS the next morning.

That does seem to be the best option for you. We have a 515 ADR at CM the day we arrive and I was worried about what I would do about my card so I just had to call. Glad I could help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter