2013/2014 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Fun & Friends ~ Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec & Jan ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooohhhh Buzzy... you always find yourself in precarious spots... i need a ticker.... presidents week or easter????

My vote is for both!!

Well, well, well.... so THAT'S how it's going to be.... I, Buzzy the Fly, your Beach Club resort guy let my hair down and party like it's 1999 and the thanks I get is an expose on social media.

All those drinks I bought for you gals must not have been enough to buy your silence. Perhaps I should have chipped in for a couple of those Dooney and Bourke bags you ladies are so fond of....

The next time, and we all know there is bound to be a next time with you two Disney-a-holics, I shall remember to bring my FlyPhone and document the towel hoarding and pillow piling that was perpetrated under your watch.

Signed, Buzzy the tabloid Fly.

P.S. The two of you snore like freight trains! :p

Lol... fun fun fun all the way around!!

~N

And continuing along on the map theme.

The uncensored Beach & Yacht Club map was BRILLIANT, but there were a couple of omissions:

"The elevator that doesn't go all the way to the top"

As some of you may know, there is a fake elevator in the lobby of the Beach Club (the Yacht too, I think). There is an elevator door, but if you go around the corner to peek at what is behind it, you will see a phone bank.

And I was really hoping that the location to the secret Beach Club Fantasy Closet would finally be revealed, but I guess I will just have to keep looking.

"Long-timers" on this thread will recall that there is a supposedly a hidden retreat where one can hide from their family and continue their vacation indefinitely. All of your necessary comforts are met at the Slushie and Refreshment Center- Oreo Bon Bons, anyone? You will notice unlimited daybeds, but, surprisingly, only one bathroom!

:confused3

I've missed dreaming about staying in the secret closet. :goodvibes It would so nice to stay in the custom suite with the unlimited refreshments and Illuminations viewing area. The addition of oreo bon bons to the dream is a nice touch.

One gets kind of, 'creative', in cases of extreme urgency... and despite having to make a swim for it, we were devastated to find a long line at this location, just like all the other ladies rooms on property.

~NM

:rotfl::lmao:

Today my Incredible package arrived... I'm only 318 days out.... something to look at for almost a year! I hope I don't lose it in the move!!

~N

Well we just booked Disney today for five nights in May. Using our friend's DVC points. Right now we are at the AK Villas - Kidani in a Savannah View Studio on two separate reservations. We are wait listed for BCV for the first three nights. Fingers are crossed that they open up and we can finally be on the Be Our Guest List.

Will probably do Deluxe Dining for one of the stays (if not both).

Hi all, catching up on the threads since being in LA over Thanksgiving, including Disneyland! So fun, I loved it.

Today, I booked my Disney World trip for September-October 2014! :banana: I decided to book it for now at Port Orleans Riverside - I'm going over my birthday, and I have some friends and family who might be joining me and would be more comfortable paying a moderate rate. My dream is still to stay at BC or YC at some point, but that may have to be another trip.

If I have just a few people decide to join me, then I might look into last-minute BCV rental points. So that's the plan! :)

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Today my Incredible package arrived... I'm only 318 days out.... something to look at for almost a year! I hope I don't lose it in the move!!

~N

Mine too. I am 180 days out. In fact it got her on day 180...Had the magnet in there reminding me when to make ADRs which was THAT day so maybe they should have mailed it a week ahead of when they did? Guess they are confident information won't be changing. Anxious to watch it!

Well we just booked Disney today for five nights in May. Using our friend's DVC points. Right now we are at the AK Villas - Kidani in a Savannah View Studio on two separate reservations. We are wait listed for BCV for the first three nights. Fingers are crossed that they open up and we can finally be on the Be Our Guest List.

Will probably do Deluxe Dining for one of the stays (if not both).

Here's some pixiedust: in hopes that your wait list comes through :goodvibes.

Happy Birthday to you (cha cha cha). Happy Birthday to you (cha cha cha). Happy Birthday dear TEENA (cha cha cha). Happy Birthday to YOU! Wishing you a magical day filled with Pixie Dust and TastyKakes!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

(From The Jingle Cruise...)

"THIS....IS....YOUR.....BIRTHDAY SONG! IT ISN'T VERY LONG."

(Happy Birthday Teena. Love, Scott & Tom)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter