2013/2014 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Fun & Friends ~ Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec & Jan ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the choice between a pool view or a garden view room. The price difference is about $250 for the whole stay. This is during the marathon. Is the pool view worth it?

I always stay garden. Water view can be pool fountain or lagoon...not sure if they are calling it pool or water view from what you describe. Garden view is beautiful and if you stay YC GV you can see a sideways look at the lagoon...

Happy Birthday Teena!

Oh and why so glum on the ADRS for Beaches and Cream? I made mine for June is it long waits for those with ADRS or are they not seating unless you HAVE an adr?

Merry Christmas to my favorite DISers!!!!! I hope Santa brings you everything on your list. Yes Buzzy, this includes you too! Although I'm not quite sure what crazy flies put on their Christmas lists......

Our Incredibles box arrived yesterday in the mail and since the kids don't know we are going in June yet, I put the package under the tree. Yay!!!!!! I can't wait to surprise them!

Merry Christmas to all the Beach Club fans. :santa: I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

Merry Christmas to my favorite DISers!!!!! I hope Santa brings you everything on your list. Yes Buzzy, this includes you too! Although I'm not quite sure what crazy flies put on their Christmas lists......

Our Incredibles box arrived yesterday in the mail and since the kids don't know we are going in June yet, I put the package under the tree. Yay!!!!!! I can't wait to surprise them!
That was very good timing. What a great way to surprise them :goodvibes

Merry Christmas Friends!! We go get Jeanne and Princess Lily at the Airport tomorrow night and will be having our Christmas on Friday. Then it's off to WDW every day so Lily can spend the holidays with her best friends (Mickey and Pals).

Merry Christmas Yacht and Beach Club DISers.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Teena, Enjoy your girls!!! Lily is the perfect age for a fun Christmas.

Merry Christmas Friends!! We go get Jeanne and Princess Lily at the Airport tomorrow night and will be having our Christmas on Friday. Then it's off to WDW every day so Lily can spend the holidays with her best friends (Mickey and Pals).

That is a great present Teena. Enjoy their visit.

That is awesome, you will have to let all of us know how it goes :goodvibes. We got our Incredibles box too (yesterday) for our May trip, wasn't sure exactly what it was since this will be the first time we are using MBs and all that jazz...very exciting and a great early Christmas gift :yay:

christmas-fly.jpg

merry Christmas to all my friends, love your pal Buzzy the fly

Merry Christmas to all our DisBoard friends! Due to a recent ice storm in Toronto I've been without internet for the early part of the week (but so grateful to have power throughout!) and I must admit I've felt a bit of DisBoard withdrawal not being able to keep up with everyone's travel plans and other updates.

What a great present to have under the tree. So much fun that it arrived at the right time. Did the kids love it?

I hope you have another wonderful visit with your girls. Princess Lily is so lucky to have you and Bob in her life!

christmas-fly.jpg

merry Christmas to all my friends, love your pal Buzzy the fly

Funny, I never pictured you as a pipe smoker, Buzzy.

Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks for letting me hang out (occasionally) and lurk (lots) around this thread this year.

It just keeps getting better and better. THE BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT! Enjoy!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for our Henry. He's been through the ringer, but still fighting, and it's still going to be an uphill battle, but I believe that if his little body can handle it, he will fight. Keep him (us) in your prayers and thoughts!

Quick question: After looking at Post 8, I don't see that there are microwaves in each (standard garden view, not villa) BC room. But after doing a web search, have come across the statement that microwaves are available and free at Deluxe resorts if the request is made at the front desk. I am making a Garden Grocer order and my order will differ based on microwave availability. TIA!

Funny, I never pictured you as a pipe smoker, Buzzy.

The pipe was just a prop that came with the outfit that Mrs. Buzzy was making me wear at the family Christmas party. We took the larva to the Old Country Buffet for an all you can eat dumpster dive. :cool1: I ate so much I think I gained 10 micrograms!

Nom, nom, nom....
Signed, your pal Buzzy the chubby Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter