2013/2014 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Fun & Friends ~ Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec & Jan ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our MagicBands for the Beach Club portion of our trip just arrived! Two sets to take care of now. But I put AKL on the ones for the first two nights and BC on the ones for the rest of the trip. That ought to help!! ::yes::
Did you get an email about them arriving today? We arrive at BC on 11/2. I was wondering if I'll have a surprise package waiting for me when I get home tonight.

As much as I love living in Florida ... it was always my dream to retire here ... I'm thinking that if I found myself alone here, it would make sense to move to Vegas. I hate it there ... dry, hot, so horribly dirty (because it rarely rains) but it would make sense ... I miss those two girls so much. But as long as Bob and I are kickin, I'm sticking here in my beloved Clermont and just endorsing my Disney paycheck over to Southwest Airlines. Gotta love their sales! It makes it possible for me to fly out every other month and to fly them here at Christmas, spring break and the summer.

You're making the right decision going to Dallas!

If you ever want to grandmother some kids from NC, I will hire you!!!:yay::yay: What a lucky family you have!:) SW flies here too!:dance3:

I am on the guest list for June but we changed to July.

YC July 26-Aug. 2 Lagoon/pool view

:cool1:

I just booked 2 nights at the Beach Club using the Disney Visa room only discount for next April.

They had standard and garden rooms available and I chose garden since it was only 15.00 more and I much prefer that view over a parking lot view.

I love the Flower and Garden Festival so it will be perfect to stay at the BC and walk into Epcot.

I've never stayed at BC before so I will be adding that to my list of resorts I've stayed at. :thumbsup2

Magicbands arrived at 8:55am! I received the email about them shipping at 12:12pm. Can't wait to use them in 29 days!

I just booked 2 nights at the Beach Club using the Disney Visa room only discount for next April.

They had standard and garden rooms available and I chose garden since it was only 15.00 more and I much prefer that view over a parking lot view.

I love the Flower and Garden Festival so it will be perfect to stay at the BC and walk into Epcot.

I've never stayed at BC before so I will be adding that to my list of resorts I've stayed at. :thumbsup2

So exciting!!! :-)

:cool1::cool1:

Add us again pleas this time it's YC SVCL for May 17-24th!:thumbsup2

We are renewing our vows...25 years!

It's also Dh's 47th bday on the 18th and DD13 is graduating 8th grade 2 days before we leave.

Thanks!

johnvideo said:
Did you get an email about them arriving today? We arrive at BC on 11/2. I was wondering if I'll have a surprise package waiting for me when I get home tonight.

I did not get an email this time! I see yours came too!

Back for our wonderful stay at the Yacht club. I did my part and drank several sunken treasures. I was told that so many people have been ordering them that they are seriously thinking of putting them back on the drink menu. Gosh I wonder what group of people are ordering them. :thumbsup2 Also booked the bounce back so will be returning to the Yacht club (cl lagoon view) 9/24-9/29/14. :) So please add me to the BOG list. Guess I need to update my ticker!

Back for our wonderful stay at the Yacht club. I did my part and drank several sunken treasures. I was told that so many people have been ordering them that they are seriously thinking of putting them back on the drink menu. Gosh I wonder what group of people are ordering them. :thumbsup2 Also booked the bounce back so will be returning to the Yacht club (cl lagoon view) 9/24-9/29/14. :) So please add me to the BOG list. Guess I need to update my ticker!

Glad you enjoyed so much you are returning!! Do you mind sharing what the bounce back was??

~N

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter