2012 Free Dining Watch and Wait HERE

Two Adults on 10 day Park Hopper.

Well, 2 adults at ASMU in a Standard Room from 10/24/12 - 11/2/12 with the QSDP upgraded to the Regular Dining Plan and 10 day hoppers comes out to $2,099.08. So if that's less than what you've already booked, then it's a savings. :)

Well, 2 adults at ASMU in a Standard Room from 10/24/12 - 11/2/12 with the QSDP upgraded to the Regular Dining Plan and 10 day hoppers comes out to $2,099.08. So if that's less than what you've already booked, then it's a savings. :)

So even with the ticket price difference, room price difference & dining upgrade it would still be cheaper? Huh, I wonder what I was doing to make it wayyy not cheaper. :confused3

Just saved us $687! :banana: We had POFQ with DXDDP just called and changed to the POR with DXDDP! So excited, and the hubster is very happy! :cool1:

So even with the ticket price difference, room price difference & dining upgrade it would still be cheaper? Huh, I wonder what I was doing to make it wayyy not cheaper. :confused3

Maybe the resort or room? Which one are you currently booked at/is it a preferred room etc? All I did was go online to the Special Offer, and plugged in your dates, tickets, dining plan you wanted etc. :confused3

Edit: You can always call and ask the CM to run the numbers for you too. They'll tell you the new total before you have to commit to anything.

Maybe the resort or room? Which one are you currently booked at/is it a preferred room etc? All I did was go online to the Special Offer, and plugged in your dates, tickets, dining plan you wanted etc. :confused3

Edit: You can always call and ask the CM to run the numbers for you too. They'll tell you the new total before you have to commit to anything.

We're staying at Pop with just a standard room. I didn't know the CM's could run numbers, gee that helps! Thank you for everything though :)

We're staying at Pop with just a standard room. I didn't know the CM's could run numbers, gee that helps! Thank you for everything though :)

I ran it again for Pop this time, 10 day hoppers, upgrade to regular dining and came up with $2149.88.

Anyway, you can definitely call and ask them to price it out for you. :goodvibes When I called to add FD to mine and had to upgrade my room she gave me my before and after totals, the difference etc.

I ran it again for Pop this time, 10 day hoppers, upgrade to regular dining and came up with $2149.88.

Anyway, you can definitely call and ask them to price it out for you. :goodvibes When I called to add FD to mine and had to upgrade my room she gave me my before and after totals, the difference etc.

Well, I thank you so much geckodani! :thumbsup2 You were a fantastic help & you saved me from pulling my hair out in mere fustration. :worship:

HEY!
I am sorta pissed at WDW right now. I have had a POLY room booked for months. Called this AM and they said they couldn't do it bacause it wasn't available.

I told them the offer is good if the first day of your stay is in the date range..

(Hold for 2 minutes)

Guys still stays no... ask to speak to a supervisor.....

She tells me "no" , but if I change to the Grande Floridian, its available.

WHAT GIVES?

I have never had such customer service issues with WDW, with an offer....

I really love the POLY...its only saves us 400 for the visit but geez....

Anyone else have something like this happen?

HEY!
I am sorta pissed at WDW right now. I have had a POLY room booked for months. Called this AM and they said they couldn't do it bacause it wasn't available.

I told them the offer is good if the first day of your stay is in the date range..

(Hold for 2 minutes)

Guys still stays no... ask to speak to a supervisor.....

She tells me "no" , but if I change to the Grande Floridian, its available.

WHAT GIVES?

I have never had such customer service issues with WDW, with an offer....

I really love the POLY...its only saves us 400 for the visit but geez....

Anyone else have something like this happen?

Every resort has a set number of rooms and room types/views set aside for the promotion. This deal opened for Disney Visa holders on Monday morning, so today is day 5 of the offer. It is not unreasonable to think that all FD rooms at the Poly have sold out for this promotion for your dates. Keep checking online to see if something opens up, and if your dates are flexible, that might help. Good luck! :goodvibes

Darn I am sooo upset...
Been watching for MONTHS....
Had bad family news on Monday....so didnt get to check till today.... Also sorta upset at Disney VISA....they used to run the promotion for cardholders for several weeks before...this time only 2 days??

Darn I am sooo upset...
Had bad family news on Monday....so didnt get to check till today.... Also sorta upset at Disney VISA....they used to run the promotion for cardholders for several weeks before...this time only 2 days??

Sorry about you family news. As for the visa deal, it has only been a 3 day head start for years now. Either a Monday to Thursday, or a Friday to Monday, as far as I recall. Like I said, keep checking the website and maybe something will open up.

xipotec said:
Darn I am sooo upset...

Sorry for your bad news, probably only ran for two days because it's the same promo as the PIN code one I booked earlier this week. Try using your visa code, it may show more availability. I know I get a lot more with the PIN even now than I do with the GP one.

Sorry about you family news. As for the visa deal, it has only been a 3 day head start for years now. Either a Monday to Thursday, or a Friday to Monday, as far as I recall. Like I said, keep checking the website and maybe something will open up.

Man, I culd have sworn it was like 2 weeks ahead last year....

I guess I am most upset because the CM were not very helpful on the phone, which is unusual.

Did anyone get free Dining at the POLY?

THANKs for the good wishes!

xipotec said:
Man, I culd have sworn it was like 2 weeks ahead last year....

I guess I am most upset because the CM were not very helpful on the phone, which is unusual.

Have you tried calling back? I've fund that just getting a different CM can sometimes make all the difference. When I originally booked with my PIN it was the only promo for my dates and I still wound up having to book it blind as their computer system crashed midway through my booking!

Xipotec, another reason there may be little availaibility is that people received an email PIN back in May 2012.

I was sent an email PIN for the late Fall dates on May 23, 2012, and it does not expire until July 28, 2012.

As always, keep trying! I suggest going online every morning, much easier than calling.

I guess I lucked out unlike a lot of other people.

I called Thursday morning about 10am ct and was on hold for about 30 mins until I read on this thread to call into the New Reservations. I hung up and got right in after I answered all the automated questions.

I had already reserved 5 nights at Port Orleans- Riverside from Oct 26-31 with park hoppers. We didn't previously reseve the dining plan. I had made a "dummy reservation" online to see if my choices were available. For some reason it was around $30 more, but who cares, I'm saving some big money.

I just asked the guy to add free dining to my dates. Took him about 2 mins (didn't even have to put me on hold) and he said "it's available". He asked me a few questions and that was it. Really simple. I even told him we were going to be there to celebrate my sister's 40th birthday so he added a note about that.

I was so worried I was going to have major issues getting free dining, but it was so easy. I received confirmation within the hour, so I know it's correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter