2012 Fall Advantage!!!

I just applied yesterday and got the web based interview which I passed, and my phone interview is set up for Tuesday at 11:15!

I feel old now reading everyone's ages. I took the long way through school changing majors/transferring so I going to be at the unfortunate age of 25 at the time I start the program (I'm currently a senior graduating in May).

Good luck to everyone!

Haha, I feel the same way. I will be turning 25 this year. I graduated back in 2009 and worked for a few years but hated my job. Decided to go back to school and looking forward to getting in. Phone interview tonight...I'm so excited!

Hey! I don't think I've posted anything since I've been accepted, but I got in last week for Fall Advantage Attractions!!! I arrive on June 4, I'm so excited!!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

Congrats Carly! I applied for the College Program and on my application I put Fall Advantage as my first choice and then Fall second. However, during the interview she said that because I chose Disneyland housing that I would only be qualified for Fall. If I had my own place, would I be qualified for Fall Advantage?

I haven't been accepted (yet) but I was wondering if they accepted me if I could tell I changed my mind about housing and then could start in June. I don't think I can afford housing living on my own but my two youngest sons (18 & 24) may be moving to California with me if I get accepted and I would need to get my own place.

Congrats Carly! I applied for the College Program and on my application I put Fall Advantage as my first choice and then Fall second. However, during the interview she said that because I chose Disneyland housing that I would only be qualified for Fall. If I had my own place, would I be qualified for Fall Advantage?

I haven't been accepted (yet) but I was wondering if they accepted me if I could tell I changed my mind about housing and then could start in June. I don't think I can afford housing living on my own but my two youngest sons (18 & 24) may be moving to California with me if I get accepted and I would need to get my own place.

I thought that Disneyland's program only went from June to January and that there was no starting date in August?

I thought that Disneyland's program only went from June to January and that there was no starting date in August?

there is an earlier starting date for DL, but only for locals that do not plan on living in housing for the first few months..if you plan on living in disney housing, then the program starts in august

Hello!! :wave2:

I had my phone interview last Wednesday and received my e-mail yesterday offering a position for the Fall Advantage as a PhotoPass Photographer!! I am in disbelief!

Any idea when the program starts? I have not accepted yet, but will soon.

Michelle :flower3:

There are 4 arrival dates to choose from for Fall Advantage. May 16, May 21, June 4, and one other one in June, I don't remember, lol

I just applied yesterday and got the web based interview which I passed, and my phone interview is set up for Tuesday at 11:15!

I feel old now reading everyone's ages. I took the long way through school changing majors/transferring so I going to be at the unfortunate age of 25 at the time I start the program (I'm currently a senior graduating in May).

Good luck to everyone!

Don't feel old. I will be 40 next month. ;)

There are 4 arrival dates to choose from for Fall Advantage. May 16, May 21, June 4, and one other one in June, I don't remember, lol

Thank you for the help!

Hello!! :wave2:

I had my phone interview last Wednesday and received my e-mail yesterday offering a position for the Fall Advantage as a PhotoPass Photographer!! I am in disbelief!

Any idea when the program starts? I have not accepted yet, but will soon.

I'm doing photopass too!! :) my arrival date is may 21st

I was accepted yesterday! I applied for Front Desk and Photopass as first choice, Merch as second, and FSFB low. I got Merchandise! I'm a little bummed I didn't get Photopass but oh well :) I'm arriving June 11th!:banana:

I was accepted yesterday! I applied for Front Desk and Photopass as first choice, Merch as second, and FSFB low. I got Merchandise! I'm a little bummed I didn't get Photopass but oh well :) I'm arriving June 11th!:banana:

Congratulations!! :woohoo: I am planning to arrive on June 11th, also.

Hi everyone! I interviewed on 1/24 and I was accepted on 2/8 for QSFB Fall Advantage. I arrive 5/16. This was my third time applying so needless to say I am SO EXCITED! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter