2012 Disney TR

Ahh! This is the coolest thing ever!

Oh gosh, yes. Have you seen the fourth Pirates movie? (I'm assuming not, since you didn't know about the scary mermaids.) In that movie, the mermaids start out seemingly innocent, singing a lovely tune, and then they bare their teeth and all heck breaks loose. It's quite terrifying. But you're the nice kinds of mermaids, kin to Ariel. It's fine. :thumbsup2

Seriously though, coolest thing ever.

You looked just stunning with that mermaid makeup on your eyes. Dart will remember that day forever, trust me.

My family did the Pirate League and let me tell you, I'm 67 and I had the costume and all the makeup done and walked around all day like that.

Why wait for my second childhood?? I've never left my first!

I saw some girls with the mermaid makeover last week, but I guess I didn't look closely enough because I didn't notice the scales. That is a really neat touch!

I am really looking forward to taking both my boys to the pirate league once they are older, it looks like so much fun, and if I can get my DH into the act, that would be priceless!

What a great idea to meet pirate goofy after your transformations, those are some neat pictures!

Cool update. It's cool that they allow big kis to take part in Pirates League as well. BBB are boring now and it's only under 12's! I so wanted to do that!

I love the profile picture of you at LTT. Such a good picture! It reminds me of Snow White, actually.

The Pirates League looks like soooo much fun! Your Mermaid makeup looks great!

Ahhhhhh....the views from the balcony are just amazing!

These pictures are just making my night. I'm just in love with the Contemporary, that's all...

NO CHOCOLATE?! Seriously, what is that? That CM was amazingly precious for bringing yall that brownie... and yes, they do have them at the Contempo! :thumbsup2

Aw, goodbye Contemporary. Goodbye Mermaid. :( Can't wait to see where yall were headed the next morning! :)

No Chocolate! That is completely unacceptable in my world! Desserts aren't worth the calories if they don't have chocolate! How nice of that CM to bring you all something!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter