2012 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Part 3- Don't Post Here!!! New Thread, November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be arriving around 9 AM on Tuesday ... in time for a quick breakfast up in the lounge and should be at the pool when it opens at 10 AM. I imagine we'll stay at SAB until the Princess totally passes out from fun in the sun or until we decide enough fun in the sun for her. We hope to get her to nap before dinner each day.

Great:yay: we should definitely get to say hello then! Can't wait to meet a real life princess

Big thanks to Dee for the hard work that goes into this thread!

We'll be there tomorrow :cool1: and while we won't board the plane until 11am I some how feel like I forgot to pack something already...

Dee - As many others have said,Thanks for all you do for us!

Teena - Enjoy your time with your family at BC CL!

To All at WDW - Have the best time!

TeenaS said:
Dee ... can you change my trip on Tuesday. Princess Lily, Bob, Jeanne and I are staying BC CL!!

Yay! I'm happy for you. I know how much you love BC!!

It's great this thread has so much information about the Yacht Club. I'll be making my first stay there in just 3 weeks.

Dee, thank you for all your time and effort with this board :flower3: What you do is invaluable!

Also, can you add me to the Be Our Guest List, I think with my changing of dates it just got missed. We are at the YC Sept 15-17 and again Oct 19-21. Thanks :thumbsup2

Teena - congrats on the BC CL room! Looks like Princess Lily is having the time of her life, as well as all of your of course ;) Enjoy every moment of it!

To everyone there right now, stay dry and cool!

Melissa

Dee ... can you change my trip on Tuesday. Princess Lily, Bob, Jeanne and I are staying BC CL!!

Great news Teena! Sounds like you have a perfect start set for your BC stay!! I am enjoying all the pictures and the 'Live' report (thanks Dee for all your work on the Y&BC thread too!!)!

Kerry

Please add our impending trip to the list. I knew when I made our reservation at the BWI that I would be switching to the BC, don't know why I even pretended I wanted to stay anywhere else :) We arrive September 27th and will be there until 1st, then we move to the BWV unless our waitlist pulls through for BCV. We will be there through the 7th!
The information on this thread is fantastic! Love the suggestion of putting your Grey Goose Slushy in your resort mug!!! Brilliant

Just following the crowd on over from the last thread. popcorn::

Happy travels to all the folks heading to WDW soon. :goodvibes:goodvibes

I can't believe I'll be arriving @ BC three weeks from today! Woohoo!!

Dee, thanks for the new thread- your hard work here is truly appreciated!

Teena- I'm just loving being able to read along on Princess Lily's trip. Have a fantastic time @ BC CL!! Keep those pictures coming....

Just got home from our first visit to BC. We had a family vacation with our 2 daughters and their husbands and 5 grandchildren ages 4, 6, 6, 8, and 10. What a ball we had. Our rooms were wonderful, we really enjoyed the Marketplace and our refillable cups of soda. I loved special swimming time with the grandkids in SAB. We had park hopper tickets and did all 4 parks over a period of 7 days. It was a first visit for DH. He was amazed by the size of DW and the wonderful transportation system. We were even able to meet Teena. What a wonderful welcoming person! I do believe I may be able to talk my DH. Into a return visit someday. :love:

I'm so glad everyone is finding their way over here. The trail of bread crumbs must be working!

Thanks for the kind words and appreciation. It means a lot!

Dee

New thread, and new vacation booked! We'll be heading back to BC in June of next year...LOVE IT!
Thanks for all your hard work on this thread!

:cool1:

That's awesome! I'll add you to the list.

:goodvibes

You bet!

It's great this thread has so much information about the Yacht Club. I'll be making my first stay there in just 3 weeks.

:welcome:

:yay:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list on Page 1.

Let us know if you have any questions about the resorts.

Dee, thank you for all your time and effort with this board :flower3: What you do is invaluable!

Also, can you add me to the Be Our Guest List, I think with my changing of dates it just got missed. We are at the YC Sept 15-17 and again Oct 19-21. Thanks :thumbsup2

Teena - congrats on the BC CL room! Looks like Princess Lily is having the time of her life, as well as all of your of course ;) Enjoy every moment of it!

To everyone there right now, stay dry and cool!

Melissa

:banana::banana::banana:

Got it! I'll make the adjustments to your dates.

Please add our impending trip to the list. I knew when I made our reservation at the BWI that I would be switching to the BC, don't know why I even pretended I wanted to stay anywhere else :) We arrive September 27th and will be there until 1st, then we move to the BWV unless our waitlist pulls through for BCV. We will be there through the 7th!
The information on this thread is fantastic! Love the suggestion of putting your Grey Goose Slushy in your resort mug!!! Brilliant

:yay:

Glad to hear you have come to your senses! I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list. Let us know if your wait list comes through so we can add the extra days!

Just got home from our first visit to BC. We had a family vacation with our 2 daughters and their husbands and 5 grandchildren ages 4, 6, 6, 8, and 10. What a ball we had. Our rooms were wonderful, we really enjoyed the Marketplace and our refillable cups of soda. I loved special swimming time with the grandkids in SAB. We had park hopper tickets and did all 4 parks over a period of 7 days. It was a first visit for DH. He was amazed by the size of DW and the wonderful transportation system. We were even able to meet Teena. What a wonderful welcoming person! I do believe I may be able to talk my DH. Into a return visit someday. :love:

So glad to hear you had a great trip! Thanks for sharing the details.

Gotta grab page 4! It's a tradition.....Will update later! Thanks for all your hard work Dee!

:thumbsup2

I'm off the Disboards for a week and there's a new thread! Yowza!

To all currently at my favorite place on earth.....have fun! What am I saying, of course you will!

Now I need to catch up on what I've missed......starting with page 1.

Happy Sunday all y'all! Sorry, I've spent the weekend in Atlanta and that's what I brought back to suburban Chicago...."all y'all". It's driving my family bananas! :banana::banana::banana:

Glad I found the bread crumbs, I feel like I am late to the party! Thanks Dee for all the work you do.

Teena--Glad you got to move over to BC, can't wait for the report from SAB!!

I was away for the last 2 days and came back to a fresh new thread. Thanks to Dee for all you do! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter