**2011** Epcot Food & Wine Festival HAS ENDED. 2012 Festival 9/28 - 11/11

Thanks for the updates! With the Caribbean Islands Marketplace I would prefer to see something with Jack Sparrow and Rum.

I'll probably still do one of the Swan & Dolphin causeway nights. Lots of good restaurants in those hotels to sample their offerings. Hopefully they've learned a few things from last year which will make this year more enjoyable.

Like don't eat the drink with the strange bubbles?! :rotfl::rotfl:

Great info, thanks for starting this thread :goodvibes

It's my first time at F&W and I'm getting more excited day by day lol - I'm going to be there from 8-16 November so am thinking it'll be best to do F&W on the 9th and 10th, i.e. Wednesday and Thursday (as I don't arrive till late on the 8th), although if the cheese/wine seminar is held like last year then I'll be doing that on the Saturday 12th too.

Re. the eat to the beat concerts what times are these usually held?

Thanks

Re. the eat to the beat concerts what times are these usually held?

'Usually' the show times are: Daily 5:15 pm, 6:30 pm and 7:45 pm.
Disney can change the schedule on any day at any time. 'Entertainment is subject to change without notice.'

I cannot wait until the booths are announced! We are going on a parents getaway for the FWF and I am SO excited!! :cool1:

We would be there during Hanson and Pointer Sisters! That could be fun.

Got the BCV room on points, got an AP, even have my arriving plane ticket. Still debating about going. Money is always an issue, DH doesn't have a park pass already or a free airline ticket (I do). And I don't want to go alone, been there done that.

Just spent a week in Napa and it was so much fun. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I kind of want to go back there instead! No fireworks or rides, but the Food & Wine is amazing. I've been to WDW for F&W the last five years.

Guess it will come to me. This thread will get me excited anyway.

Count me in as another person waiting for the booth information. It's usually released by now....I'm kinda surprised. But with the new information on the theme and new booths...maybe it will be out this week.

Count me in as another person waiting for the booth information. It's usually released by now....I'm kinda surprised. But with the new information on the theme and new booths...maybe it will be out this week.

I don't expect to see anything until July.

I don't expect to see anything until July.

July was when official info was released in 2010.

June 25: received TIW email regarding F&WF Special Preview Event Dinner

July 19: received F&WF guide in mail and the festival guide was posted on foodwinefest.com

July 20: Disney Reservations for F&WF Special Events opened at 7 am

July was when official info was released in 2010.

June 25: received TIW email regarding F&WF Special Preview Event Dinner

July 19: received F&WF guide in mail and the festival guide was posted on foodwinefest.com

July 20: Disney Reservations for F&WF Special Events opened at 7 am

This will be our first F&W festival, i'm super excited! How did you receive a guide by mail? did you register somewhere to have it mailed to you?

This will be our first F&W festival, i'm super excited! How did you receive a guide by mail? did you register somewhere to have it mailed to you?

It's 'usually' an automatic mailing if you are a member of Tables in Wonderland, Disney's dining membership for Passholders and/or Florida Residents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter