2010 Podcast Cruise - Pricing/waitlist is now up

I am in :cool1::woohoo: I set up an email folder for pocast cruise 2010, I added Tracy to my contacts... so ready to start learning how to do this cruise thing :rotfl: isn't ALL about :drinking1 is it?

Wow, I can't believe your boss would say yes or no this far out. If I asked mine for 18 months in the future they'd tell me check back in a year.

Well, my boss typically takes Christmas week off, and it's year end for me, trying to get all the loose ends tied up. Since I managed last December, and she's said ok to some time off this December, I didn't think I would push my luck that she'd be ok for next December.

Due to downsizing, my boss and I cover for each other for the essential crucial stuff the other person does when either of us is sick or on vacation. We have no other backup people. Since this is WAY far off into the future, I did preface my request with: "I know this will seem premature, but I really need to know if it's ok in order to lock in an opportunity."

I did find my Castaway Club card, and I sent in my request to the woman who doesn't know the meaning of the word "vacation". :laughing:

Ok, I have a question for everyone. I was going to go ahead and submit my request forms, but at this point I'm not 100% on our stateroom category choice. Is this something that can be changed as we get closer (space allowing)? I am thinking that so far in the future I don't know what finances will look like. Should I book lower category and upgrade if I have the money or book what I really want and downgrade if necessary. :confused3 I've never cruised before, so this will be a first for us, and very possibly our honeymoon! Thanks!

Due to a boatload of circumstances, I had to change my stateroom category a number of times. All of mine were completed prior to final payment.

putting my request in.. I was to go on the first podcast cruise but DD had back surgery so I had to cancel.. Luckily I did cancel as my grandmother just passed away right before the cruise so I would not have been able to go..

I will definitely be there next year.. and will also add a few days prior to the cruise to go to WDW and see the christmas decorations.. :yay:

Oh boy, it looks like Tracy will be helping us with a Vow renewal on PCC 2.0. So cruisers, we will have another party to go to. This will be a great cruise!!

Oh boy, it looks like Tracy will be helping us with a Vow renewal on PCC 2.0. So cruisers, we will have another party to go to. This will be a great cruise!!

Ooo, ooo, can I be the guest who wears the big hat?:upsidedow

Hello Everyone -

We are now on the wait list!!

Had to cancel this years podcast cruise due to the arrival of Sydney on March 15th.

Sydney's Future Cruise Schedule has been set:

1st - Jan 2010: 4 night cruise with family on Wonder
2nd - Dec 2010: 4 night Podcast cruise on Wonder
3rd - Dec 2011: 7 night Podcast cruise on Disney 'Dream' (HINT! HINT!)

I need help with what to do... I signed up for the waitlist and now I have to make changes. This is our first cruise so I didn't really know much about the rooms but after alot of research I want to change the catagories that we picked. Can I still do that? Do I wait to hear from Tracey then make the changes? please help!

I need help with what to do... I signed up for the waitlist and now I have to make changes. This is our first cruise so I didn't really know much about the rooms but after alot of research I want to change the catagories that we picked. Can I still do that? Do I wait to hear from Tracey then make the changes? please help!

Not to speak for her whilst she is out of the country, but she will send you a quote. You can place a deposit on that quote or ask her to revise it to suit your new needs.

After hearing about the inaugural cruise, and listening to the podcase, I absolutely will be going on the next one. First time cruisers, too. Very excited to see the ship and meet the team!!

Not to speak for her whilst she is out of the country, but she will send you a quote. You can place a deposit on that quote or ask her to revise it to suit your new needs.

I am flying home today. We are currently delayed at the Orlando airport and will miss our connection, but they are working at getting us fixed and home today. Please email me what your changes are if you know for sure you want me to switch categories for you and I'll send you a quote with the new category. If I don't hear from you before I send the quote, we can easily change it afterwards.

Thanks Todd for looking out for me :)

Thank you.

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter