2010 news from the Magic

Helen/Jodie

I remember that last Med. We booked early for ourselves.

Then I spoted Cat 12 showed on the website, I would said about 7 weeks before our Cruise. I booked it for Ian's parent. They got very good prices!!

They enjoyed it but they didnt like have no window in the room. They got Cat 9 inside room!!

Scottishwee35

HI Deb,

Thats what I was thinking as I know on our cruise a few who had booked saw the cat 12's for a very good price and changed down.

;)

Good morning everybody. Booking day is here. Good luck! Hoping for a stress free booking for all. 10 more minutes!!:)

get through on phones and through prompts and then told office not open:confused3

sometimes it goes right to recording
others it just rings for almost 15 minutes before I need to pick the cruise option then when I do then told hours...
one cup of coffee is not working:surfweb:

No, just checking in to say hi and see everyone. We can't take off school then. I'm trying to do the Xmas cruise.

No, just checking in to say hi and see everyone. We can't take off school then. I'm trying to do the Xmas cruise.

Ah well! The Xmas ones should be nice.

I didn't notice them online either but TA was so cheap ($999 each plus tax and fuel surcharge) I just had to

Nope I don't see the Xnas cruises online either and I can't get thru on the phone

I can't get through on the phone either. Oh well, can't sit here all day and wait. I booked Thanksgiving week (have to go to advanced search to find it) instead. Hopefully, the Christmas cruises will be up later today.

Jodie

I am so excited. Got a call from Disney IC this morning and got the Disney suite for the June 12th Northern European cruise!! I am crossing my fingers for all of you that you get what you want. This is going to be an incredible cruise!

I cannot believe it!!

Family of 6, cat 11, 10 night southern (Christmas).

(1 adult 2 kids x 2 rooms)= $15,977.06 (doesn't include transfers OR insurance)

Can you say WOW!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Looks like a 14 night WB transatlantic for us, same info as above = $6246.38 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter