2010 news from the Magic

HELP! I have a question about booking onboard . . .

Today, I was able to get a secret porthole room for the 2010 Thanksgiving cruise. We're cruising in just over a month from now, and I figured I would check the onboard discount and book onboard if the rate is better. HOWEVER, I don't want to lose my secret porthole room!! Can the onboard agent cancel my present res and rebook immediately so that I can keep my room? Or should I book any cat 10 onboard - then when I get home, call DCL and have them simultaneously cancel my original booking and change my onboard booking room? Or am I SOL??

Jodie

Jodie, I would do the later. I was able to do something very similar to get a deposit discount for the baltic cruise, while still getting a disabled room (Which can't be booked online.) Good luck!

I just cancelled 2 cruises where I had booked one of the secret porthole rooms (5020 I think). One was Thanksgiving week 2010, and the other was the 10 night Christmas cruise 2010. The rooms should be showing up shortly if anyone wants to grab them.

Jodie

I just cancelled 2 cruises where I had booked one of the secret porthole rooms (5020 I think). One was Thanksgiving week 2010, and the other was the 10 night Christmas cruise 2010. The rooms should be showing up shortly if anyone wants to grab them.

Jodie

Thanks for sharing, I was trying to get one for east bound atlantic !!! never mind!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts