2009 Graduates.........are there other DVC'ers celebrating????

Our DD :tinker:graduated from high school two weeks ago.:cheer2: We were at WDW for her last Spring Break:flower3: in April. From now on her break will not line up with our two younger sons. Towards the end of our trip I could see the look on her face. She loves :lovestrucDisney. I pulled her aside and explained to her that the great thing about DVC is that we have it for another three decades and this will not be her last trip. With a little luck we will be bringing her and someday our grandkids. I promised her that she would be back many times. She seemed to feel better, but now we are reserving our room for next year and she is back to being brokenhearted.:guilty:

ahhhhhhhh:scared: I am sure my dd will feel like that too. Her schedule will NO longer line up with our two sons either. :scared::scared: except for summer. Oh it is so hard..................... I dread the fiirst trip without our dd. :sad2:

That's great!

I just graduated college (for the second time LOL)! WEnt back for a degree in nursing (first was in education/history), and yes we celebrated in Disney. Took a trip "home" to SSR for 9 days-- had a great time!

I posted on this thread last week. Our eldest is graduating next Thursday (6/18) from HS. I just got a text message from him when he got to school telling me that he was chosen as one of the speakers for the graduation ceremony. I think there are three, and they let him know today. He must have submitted a speech (I didn't even know). Now I think I will be crying. It does make me miss my Mom so much, she died 2 1/2 years ago, and she would have been the first one I would have called to share the news, she would have been so excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter