2009 Graduates.........are there other DVC'ers celebrating????

I'm so proud of you! I was thinking of you today as we were at a couple of grad parties. The boys are still up (must take after their mother) because they are really excited about tomorrow.

Graduation at 2 pm but the guys are supposed to get there around 12:30. First-come first-seated in the high school gym. I'll report in tomorrow night.

Congrats to all the DIS grads and their families!!

THANK YOU. My dd gradutaion was at this Equestrian center type arena place. It was actually much nicer than I thought it would be. The seats were comfortable. I am guessing about 3300 people were there maybe not counting the graduating class. I will be thinking of you today too. Good luck. I bet you will do better than you think!!! Congrats to them both!!!

What a fun time! I did puddle up a bit during the first student speech but I was able to blink those back ;) My husband (who is a teacher in the school district) was able to hand our sons their diplomas. It was great!

Just got done with a small family BBQ. Now it's off to the Dairy Queen for a celebratory Blizzard!

My son is graduating high school in a couple of weeks and we booked him a WDW trip as a present. Ran out of points so he's staying at Pop.

We have a 2009 graduate too! Our daughter graduates from High School this Friday June 12. Our first child, our other daughter will graduate next year 2010... It seems bittersweet to me. I am so happy and proud of her, but I had her at 19. :scared1: It's kind of like all I've really known of my adult life, so while I am excited for her and for the freedoms I never had as a young adult, or as a young couple with my DH for that matter, it is a shock to think those special years have come and gone already. We took our girls to Disney for the 1st time when they were 3 & 4, and we had a big family trip this past February for 9 nights. I feel blessed to have had averaged about a trip a year during their childhood. And I feel blessed to be a Mom to two wonderful girls and to have a fantastic Hubby!
Congrats to all the 2009 grads!!

I actually just finished my Masters degree so my husband and I will be celebrating in two weeks!!!!!

My dd gradutaion was at this Equestrian center type arena place.

We were there yesterday morning. Our second DD graduated at 9:30am. It's a nice place, but that parking lot was muddy.

Congrats to you and your DD!!:cool1:

We head to Disney on the 20th. We're at OKW for a week. :woohoo:

Congratulations to all the graduates and their families! :goodvibes Our DD finished college last December, but the graduation ceremony was last month. Her fiance' graduates from college this coming Saturday (finished in March), and our DS's fiancee' graduated from the same college as our DD last month, also! Suffice it to say, we have been flooded with graduation celebrations! Not to mention, friends' children who have graduated from college or high school!

We did a graduation celebration Disney cruise in July 2007...for DS's high school graduation and an early college graduation for DD. There were 12 of us on board together and we had a fantastic time!! :thumbsup2

Oh, and to make things even more crazy...DD gets married next month, and our DS in September! :)

What a fun time! I did puddle up a bit during the first student speech but I was able to blink those back ;) My husband (who is a teacher in the school district) was able to hand our sons their diplomas. It was great!

Just got done with a small family BBQ. Now it's off to the Dairy Queen for a celebratory Blizzard!

YAY glad you did okay too. :thumbsup2 It is very exciting that is for sure. Very cool that your husband was able to give them their diplomas too. :goodvibes

Yay Denise ! you did good :thumbsup2 :yay:

Congrats & best wishes to all here on their Grads too :goodvibes

My ds graduates on June 27, we are heading to wdw akv on july 4-7 to celebrate. It was a last minute trip as we will be at akv 8/24-8/31. Jet Blue was 62 nonstop, could not pass that up!!! great to have dvc for things like this!!

dh forgot to bank our points so were heading down for another trip aug 2- 8 ds18 graduated june 4th so this will be our celebration-got a 1 bedroom at OKW

Congratulations to all the graduates and their families! :goodvibes Our DD finished college last December, but the graduation ceremony was last month. Her fiance' graduates from college this coming Saturday (finished in March), and our DS's fiancee' graduated from the same college as our DD last month, also! Suffice it to say, we have been flooded with graduation celebrations! Not to mention, friends' children who have graduated from college or high school!

We did a graduation celebration Disney cruise in July 2007...for DS's high school graduation and an early college graduation for DD. There were 12 of us on board together and we had a fantastic time!! :thumbsup2

Oh, and to make things even more crazy...DD gets married next month, and our DS in September! :)

WOW you have lots to celebrate!!!!!

My ds graduates on June 27, we are heading to wdw akv on july 4-7 to celebrate. It was a last minute trip as we will be at akv 8/24-8/31. Jet Blue was 62 nonstop, could not pass that up!!! great to have dvc for things like this!!

WOW he is graduating late in June. Where do you all live?

DD is at OKW right now celebrating her graduation. Celebrating at Chef Mickeys tonight with her friends then off to MK for a fun filled day tomorrow!!! Ending with a nice dinner at California Grill on Thursday night to watch the fireworks and get dressed up.........heading back home and to reality Friday night!!!

DD is at OKW right now celebrating her graduation. Celebrating at Chef Mickeys tonight with her friends then off to MK for a fun filled day tomorrow!!! Ending with a nice dinner at California Grill on Thursday night to watch the fireworks and get dressed up.........heading back home and to reality Friday night!!!

OH how fun. I told my dd that her and her close friends could go down some long weekend for a high school reunion. They are all going to different colleges. Maybe 1/2 way through college they can go. I will give up some points for them to do that. IT will be hard.....but I will do it. :rotfl2:

OH how fun. I told my dd that her and her close friends could go down some long weekend for a high school reunion. They are all going to different colleges. Maybe 1/2 way through college they can go. I will give up some points for them to do that. IT will be hard.....but I will do it. :rotfl2:

Yes, it was hard to give up 111 points but I had planned and banked some points so it really didn't hurt too much!! Her friends are loving OKW (one has come with us before). They are in a 2 BR, have the dining plan and used garden grocer!! They are having a blast........can't blame them. I'm jealous!!

Yes, it was hard to give up 111 points but I had planned and banked some points so it really didn't hurt too much!! Her friends are loving OKW (one has come with us before). They are in a 2 BR, have the dining plan and used garden grocer!! They are having a blast........can't blame them. I'm jealous!!

How many days/nights are they for??

Monday thru Friday. I made a deal with her friends that I would offer the 1 BR unit (a value of $650 per night according to disney reservations) if they bought her plane ticket!! Not a bad deal at all. It cost them only 25 each for DD's plane ticket

Our DD :tinker:graduated from high school two weeks ago.:cheer2: We were at WDW for her last Spring Break:flower3: in April. From now on her break will not line up with our two younger sons. Towards the end of our trip I could see the look on her face. She loves :lovestrucDisney. I pulled her aside and explained to her that the great thing about DVC is that we have it for another three decades and this will not be her last trip. With a little luck we will be bringing her and someday our grandkids. I promised her that she would be back many times. She seemed to feel better, but now we are reserving our room for next year and she is back to being brokenhearted.:guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter