2006 Reservations

DisneyDreamer8

DIS Veteran
When can we expect to be able to book for May of 2006?

We have never just done WDW for a week...always been a Land/Sea package so I have no clue when they open up resort only ressies.

TIA

:goodvibes

You can book now, but depending upon the resort, the rates may not yet be out. I booked our April 2006 at the CR, but they still are not sure of the rates. So I was charged the one night rate based on this years rates.

Thanks for the info!!!

What about the packages? When do they release the dates for those or is it better to book the vacation in pieces?

sorry for all the questions :earboy2:

I've already booked my room only ressie for Nov-Dec. 2006.
Not too sure when packages will be announced.

brentalex said:
You can book now, but depending upon the resort, the rates may not yet be out. I booked our April 2006 at the CR, but they still are not sure of the rates. So I was charged the one night rate based on this years rates.

FYI-I saw the CR rates on Sunday. They went up by $10 for our Tower room.

You can book room only reservations now. I booked Sept 2006 already. I think they said that package bookings are accepted one year out so those should be available for May 2006 now as well.

how does that work for payment when you book so far in advance do you pay up front in the two month period or do you wait till the packages are released and then they charge you?

You pay one night at rack rate for 2006 WDW resort rooms.

Then when the discounts become avaliable - AP, AAA, pins if you are lucky,
WDW will adjust your rate. You have to be alert and call WDW to have your rate adjusted. Pay in full when you arrive or at the end of your magical vacation. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter