2005 Cruise points chart?

shelly3girls

DIS Veteran
When will it be released. I know DCL has not even released the cash reservations for summer '05, but I am curious about how much longer it takes for the points charts to come out. We are thinking of taking a June '05 cruise and possibly using points. I know all the rumors about the ship possibly being relocated to CA for the summer, that is one of the reasons we are considering it. I may or may not end up renting out the points instead, I just want to be able to compare the two before I go through the hassle of renting.

i think we recieved the 2004 cruise points when we recieved our new 2004/2005 vacation planner, although it states 2004 cruise points in the planner. i want to say we got the planner in the fall last year. sorry not much help, did you check the dvc site about the cruise points for 2004 and maybe dvc mentioned when the 2005 will be released. but my guess would be the end of summer/beginning fall.:sunny:

From what I hear, there are some major changes coming to DCL (like maybne the Magic following DCL's former leader...) so until everything is set, I don't think you'll see anything for DCL past April 2005.

(like maybne the Magic following DCL's former leader...)

I hate to be thick, but exactly what does this reference?

I don't think you'll see anything for DCL past April 2005.
The weird thing is that the schedule is set for 2005 for the magic from Jan-Apr, then a big blank space, then Sep-Dec. People are saying the Magic is gonna head to CA for the summer. Just rumors but the blank schedule in the middle of the year has definately raised some eyebrows.

Last year DVC had the information on March 3 but it was not put up on the DVC web site until about 1 month later.

HBC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter