20041009 - 10/9/04 - Western

Whoo Hoo! I'm so glad I finally found this thread! I love the new board set up!

We will be sailing also! We are a party of 3... DH, myself and our 9 y.o. DS

We sailed last year for the first time with DCL during Halloween (Western). We can't wait to go again!

Last year for excursions we did the conch train in Key West
this year we may just stay on the ship

in the Grand Cayman we did a stingray excursion. DS loved it and we will probably have to do it again (to my dismay... they freak me out!)

and my most favorite was the Beach Break in Cozumel!! It was great!

I look forward to counting down the months & days with you!!

Our extended family of 5 rebooked while on ship (Magic -10/18) - same 2 cabins that we've had in October 01-02 and 03!

Looking forward to another great cruise !!

While searching the 'net, I came across a pretty nifty shore excursion web site called www.shoretrips.com Since especially on Grand Cayman, Disney offers very little in shore excursions this web site offers a lot more. I've used them beofre for info and then researched the trips a bit more was able to booked them on my own. Hope this helps.. the tea in Grand Cayman looks really interesting

:sunny:

My name is Kathy and I'm going on a Disfunct....I mean Disney Cruise. Hi all :wave2: ! I'm Scubarn' sister and part of this merry tribe. Don't ask me how I got rooked in to this. All I know was that one morning I called All Seasons Travel and turned over my credit card number. We should be a fairly harmless group. I think the worse will be the Grandmothers complaining that one of the kids need socks on (inside joke).

This is my first Disney Cruise. I'v been to Key West before, so no biggie. I was to Cozumel when the only people who knew about Cozumel were divers and everything was in Spanish. I've never been to Grand Cayman.

Looking forward to getting to know you all over the next few months.

Karen, you forgot that SIL's brother is also joining us with girlfriend.

Take Care,
Kathy

Welcome Kathy!

It's nice to see another extended family on board. We're up to 7 people confirmed to go on the cruise, but that will probably double in the next month or so :eek:

Jeff,

If I remember right ya'll are booked in room 7120, which Barb;s site, castawayclub.com has pictures of the verandahs.. not bad for the price break...

Bubbles

Welcome.... Kathy and trues me if you have a running Family Joke you will fit right in with us...

Jen thanks for the Tip on the room.... Gabys over the moon....

Jen.............. We have to do the Tea ........ I will teach you how to play bridge if you do not KNOW.. ;-)

OK.. OK... Gaby will teach us how to play it..

Hi Jeff,
tried to call you Saturday. Will try again today. CU

Jeff,
The tea does sound wonderful doesn't it?
Nope, don't know how to play bridge.... I'm sure Gab, if willing, would do a great job teaching us..
There were a few other excursions that peaked my interest, I'm going to research them a bit more...

No Problems.......... we have a while before then.... ;-) First got to plan your German excursions.... hehehehehehe

Hi All,

We (Jenkatt, Tiggerfanjeff and Me) are starting a "DISaster at Sea" List that will be updated with Your Name, who is traveling with you... Cabin Number what dinner seating you are on. If you are cruising for a special reason (Birthday, Wedding)If you think of other things that should be added let me know...

We will update it bi weekly.

Send all your info to this address and I will get it in some order.
cruisereg@tiggerfan.net

Jeff

Hi, my name is Jen and I'm cruising with a bunch of really weird people, but it's okay because we have alot of fun :crazy:

Sounds like a great group going. Jeff I sent you our info.

I will be sending the Info out Bi monthly in Excel format.
Do I need to do anyother format???

Thanks Jane...

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter