:(2004 packages

mmschwaba

Earning My Ears
hi everyone,
I just recieved our 2004 package price and listing of amentities in the mail today. I'm furious with disney at the moment because they raised the package price to $1000 more from last year and added in a photography package which I don't need. I had already booked randy chapman and sent a deposit to him. I can't get a hold of our wedding coordinator to see if we can get that part refunded to us. I have a feeling disney won't do that though. I was curious to know how anyone else feels about this. I feel that we should not be charged for the photography session with disney since I can not get my deposit back from randy. If i had known that a photography package would have been added i wouldn't have booked randy. Anyhow I need some thoughts about this.

Hello mmschwaba -
As long as you didnt sign the photography contract with Disney you can still have it deleted from your total. Call and send emails to your co-ordinator stating this and she will adjust it and send you a new proposal. This same thing happened to me however they were quick to correct it since I did not sign a photograph contract with them. Let me know how it works out for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter